It would be good PR, the excuse isnt lousy or ridiculous. Baby Danvers (the third and younger Danvers sister) is having a very bad day and things get even worse when she walks into her sister in a very compromising situation. A stranger shouldnt be that close. She skidded to a halt as she took in the scene and, with her brain working as fast as a computer, delivered instructions. Her eyes immediately land on the suitcase of bottles and she swallows deeply. You heard a :kling and then you saw it : a sort of force of field between him and you, it was barely visible. The woman then stepped into Alexs space. Her long, dark hair lay loose over her shoulders, her ears keeping the strands from falling over her face in the wind. But as Kara said, Lena is one of us and I wouldnt have expected anything less.. Ive missed you, darling.. I thought we agreed on no powers! The youngest Danver whined, louder then intended. I know. Lena sobs out and clutches something close to her chest. He nods encouragingly at her and she takes a deep breath in to calm herself. Im with you. She was incredible, irrestible but what was the point of all of this ? Movement outside the door catches everyones attention and a knock echoes around the room. At that time there were other methods of protecting your children, most notably Y/n.". Could you right a Kara Danvers x daughter reader, where Y/n has a boy friend and kara finds out and confront reader. The sun was starting to set and the colorful lights of the fair lit up the area and enticed whoever saw it closer. She looked at you, her emerald green eyes shining in the moonlight and a small smile occupying her lips. The sapphire sky is a stark contrast against the white of the sand. Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience. And all of a sudden it went really quiet in the room. . Would you like to respond?. Im so glad you came in. I know I dont deserve the love and support they give me.. Am I expected? Emma asks and the sisters share a look, which Emma catches. Your eyes were focused on the water, surveying every wave that hit the shore while tears started to well up in your eyes. Her name is Lena., Robyn sighs and juts her jaw to the side. Kara cleans your tears again, and they both pull you into a hug. Youre filled with shame, and your face burns red in embarrassment. GODDAMNIT KARA!. You always go for the precarious ones! Kara laughs. No one talked, you felt the tension in the group. To see someone you love believe she is worth nothing, that something is so wrong with her that she doesnt deserve love. The Danvers crinkle making an appearance on her face. PSA: Do NOT copy, steal, translate, plagiarize, republish, etc any of my works on Tumblr or any other platform. Alistair waits for them to settle before talking again. No ! The smile had never left Y/Ns face the entire time she was with them and as they reached the top of the Ferris Wheel she looked up at the night sky. Except there is one thing you learned with this particular group of people, the Superfriends, is that everything has to be done over food. Emma sniffs and her sisters pull her into another hug before they start heading back to the group. She kisses the crown of your head. I can see now its developed into a problem and Im sorry. Without saying another word, you freed yourself with a quick and strong shake and took a step back from him. Emma lowers her head and moves to her seat where Lily is already waiting for her. Lena and Alex suggested it and we all started together. Jonn reiterates what he explained to her on their walk and Emma nods. Please stay. This Part: The Superfriends continue to try and help Emma and figure out the best steps forward. After the guards freed you, they left, locked the door behind them. But instead of looks of shame or disgust, she sees expressions of compassion and understanding on everyones faces. The raven haired woman tries to hold it together but her eyes fill with unwanted tears and a lump forms in her throat. Exhausted and completely drained from the working day, the DEO agent was happy to be home again and to enjoy a nice rest of the evening with you. Lena kneels down and hands her one of the mugs. They started with the rides, going on the swings, then racing down the slide, going on a rollercoaster that looked like a dragon, and finally the Ferris Wheel. Oh, I forgot the- Lena looks at you, kneeled before her toilet, and your mind goes blank for a second, before being filled with crappy explanations in an angry rush. Jeremiah sighed tragically. You wish you could, it would be a lot easier, but she might find it weird, and you can't have people catching on. "So often, she had doubted herself as a daughter, was sure she would have been the one who made you disappear because she gave you a hard time as a teenager. Emma nods and taps the glass while she continues to think. Please, ill do whatever you want, please !. What are you doing bitch ! Yelled the taller man. They were all armed, why did she do this ? All this traveling is making you lose too much weight.. If you want to be tagged to follow the story tell me :), hiii! Why. How she holds onto what he was like before he was captured and changed. Until now, when your wound completely ripped open again. You cant believe Lena knows. Everyones shoulders deflate other than Robyn, Alistair and Fay. you skillfully walked past him. "Babygirl.. Im sorry." To sum it up, Alex Danvers really has three children. One time he got up to feed Emma but I could hear her fussing. While she had also searched the bathroom for you in vain, she walked into the kitchen with her cell phone to her ear. In a desperate attempt to block out the pain, she tried to zone out, but Karas yell ofALEX! sliced through her concentration like a knife in thin air. Your heart squeezes on your chest because you kind of can guess what is the next sentence. "Look, all her things.. Kara notices Lenas brains cogs working on an argument to debunk hers, and she smirks proudly when her friend rolls her eyes, a signal that Lena hasnt found anything to say against it. For weeks you have been imagining whether Alex and Kara would have a happier an much simpler life if you were not here with your illnesses to care for. Pd: S. arrowverse; danvers-allen; . "I am just annoying. When Kara predictably gets herself into an impossible situation, can the couple repair their relationship AND help the super get back to herself? Not ever. We wont force you. Alistair responds and Emma shifts in her seat, feeling uneasy. Ill be right back.. A/N: I was originally not going to make this a reader insert fic and just leave it totally ambiguous, but it felt awkward just calling the youngest sibling "Baby Danvers" the entire time. Y/N realized that the cold had become more bearable and she nodded. Alex? Sam gets up and heads over to her fiance, clearly seeing that Alex was getting more and more agitated. Alex strategically stared her down. Am. The four women follow the blonde into the back room where Emma lifts the suitcase onto the coffee table and opens it, revealing it to be packed with mostly empty bottles. Thanks. Lena takes in a nervous, deep breath. There wasn't a single thing to find that made you stand out - just insignificant stuff. It would help numb what I was feeling, so Id have a bottle or two in the evening after everyone went to bed. Wheres Emma? Kara asks with a frown as she notices her sisters absence. Suddenly, there was silence in the room. Trust me, Ive been there. She smiles, fond and sweet and you agree with your head. She still speaks, though. The second chorus hits and Emma is brokenly staring into the camera with tears streaming down her face. Baby danvers Love writting fan fiction of superheros especially about supergirl and marvel request OPEN Zohra :) |16| Posts Ask me anything Archive i-writes-things asked: hiii! They do not have time for themselves or for love because they are busy with me. She hops on the spot to get her boots on but manages in the end. You would not have blamed him, but would have fallen into his arms and started crying with joy. Hi Honey! She ponders on what else could be said as she feels a lot of the main issues have been aired. Its up to you, to prove to me that i musnt kill you here and now., Please, dont kill her Lena begged him. Its your most stealthy and dark secret, something you wouldnt -couldnt- even tell your therapist, and yet, Lena knows. Yeah, you get it. You smile back at her, praying she doesnt realize how fake you sound. But we have to earn time, once i press de downloads button hell probably kill us both.. She got up from her seat at the desk in no time and quickly left the office to fly to the scene where her troubled sister was already waiting for her. We need you, Alex.. Its probably because you all are used to weapons. She knew all about her sisters work and knew that Kara was different and had powers. Emma gives her a questioning look but Robyn just shrugs and follows her down to the back room where Eliza is filling two flasks with hot liquid. Alex, how could you? Kara would ask dramatically causing her younger sister to giggle as Alex merely grinned at Kara. From where Im standing it makes it look like youve chosen Lena over Emma!. I don't believe you. She says taking a bite. The black-haired did not say anything and listened to you carefully. We want to understand what is happening with you, so we can help.. Ive disappeared to-", But the older man didnt get any further chance to speak, Lena interrupted him abruptly; shifting in her seat so that her back could be supported and her arms crossed in front of her chest. The sushi- You try when you raise your head again. He walks over to Emmas side and gently tucks a few damp hairs away from Emmas face. The cancelled sister nights, or games night or whatever you all do! Do you have those photos of Em as a baby?, Of course! Eliza chuckles and finds Emmas photo book. Alexs blood starts to boil. Supergirl, B!D, Kara Danvers x Sister!Reader, Alex Danvers x Sister!Reader, Lena Luthor x Reader, Reader insert. Robyn opens her mouth but Emma motions she wasnt finished. Alex leaves you with Kara, and she insists on you eating everything and only leaves to go to work once she sees you actually did it. Lena lowers her hands. She was calling Kara / supergirl. Sweetheart? And guess what? She gave you a look did she have a plan or something ? We will be fine as long as we keep it togther okay ?. As are you. The song builds and builds until the key change hits. Oh, so did you not get any last night? Lucy taunted, and Alexs jaw dropped once more at the bold statement. "How did you find me?" Emma nods slowly. So. Alex starts, eyeing Kara to stop inhaling her food. Alex hummed along to the radio and Kara and Y/N just listened. As soon as the bus crashed through the barriers we suited up. Nia explains and Emma nods. Alex motions for Reiff to continue. Danvers, Jonn called from across the room as he headed towards her. She watched as Lucy paced, her voice full of authority and frustration. You were furious, your blood almost boiling over but grateful that Alex let you talk. When you're born into a family of genius scientists, with a superhero sister blasted to Earth from the stratosphere, not everything is destined to be easy. Emma flinches and frowns slightly at the monstrous voice that plays out in her mind and she remembers her dream from this morning. She gives Robyn a mournful look before carefully jumping up to Emma's side. Yea, she was pretty, but that didnt give her a free pass to give her attitude. Its too cold, Y/N said, taking in short breaths and grasping Karas hand, squeezing it tightly. How happy she was to have been included and to have won her first year at that. Im sorry, Y/N. Numbers aside, theres an angry Dominator out there, ready to target a potential location here in National City. Im sorry I lied. It feels lazy to say something she has been repeating since the second day of their new arrangement. Your sisters hug you tightly. Nightmare. Robyn responds and Jonn nods. It was a shock to her body, the rapid change in temperature, and the fact that it wouldnt do away. She is alive, everyone! Afterwards the group decides to go down to the beach and build a bonfire to enjoy the crystal clear night. Shivering from the cold and huddled up to escape the wind, you crouched down by the water near a tree, trying no to stand out or make a sound. So, question. Robyn raises her hand again and glances at Lucy. Still not used to the new height difference. Pairing : Lena Luthor x Babydanvers reader. Wrapping her coat tightly around her body, she cleared her throat before speaking again. Emma stares back at Lena in confusion and Lenas stomach drops. Untie them.. More tears pour from her eyes and she clutches at the ring again. You look up, paying attention to the end of Karas speech. I love you. Someone else might have her phone. You hurt me, Kara. The statement is said softly and Lena seems as surprised as Kara; she didnt think she would confess that. Kara nodded and looped an arm around Y/Ns shoulders, despite the fact that she was capable to walk, and led her over to the couch, helping her lay down. Other pets/doms to come. As they ate together they started a game of Candyland. We love you so much, baby., Yes, you are. Alex stops you before you go on with harming words about yourself. I cant give it a rest until Im done, ok? But the hope quickly drops when they show the word she is dreading: Inconclusive. Lena seemed to have the same thought because you see her tap discreatly on her phone. The music video, which shows Emma Danvers lip syncing, is believed to have been filmed in Egypt and was released at midnight UK time. She frowns at seeing the name of the song, Perfect Illusion.. (Tag works with AgentCorpWeek2021 and Day X), (More information about tagging and submitting can be found on our blog). "Last night was nice," thought Alex, recollecting the night she spent with a woman she met at the alien bar. On and on the stories go and Robyn smiles at the pride within Elizas eyes. The voice that cut through was one Alex hadnt heard before. Ive been watching all of you and you treat her like she hasnt done anything wrong! Gee, theres nothing here. She freezes when her apprehensive eyes connect with Emmas. ", "Calm down, Luthor. Have agents continue to monitor and patrol the area. But please know, my love for you, it wasnt an illusion. I dont know who you are, but here in National City, we dont go sticking our necks out to clean up the mess that someone else shouldve been able to handle.. A/N:So im sorry its realy short but i think its good hope you will as well. Even if Winn gets overly exasperated to the point Ayla has to pull him back. Her tears slip from her eyes and her curly hair shields her face from the others. When Lucy hung up, she stomped her heels across the floor back to Alex. Eliza points at mostly all of them and tells Robyn the story that goes along with it. Were just worried., You dont have to. A gentle knock on the door makes them look over and Jonn quietly enters. Babyfur Forced Feminization Scared Barry Allen Dom Diana (Wonder Woman) Sub Barry Allen Summary Chapters are labeled for characters and tags. Kara superspeeds to grab a bottle of water and hands it to her. I can enter the system without a problem, download the files though, its something else, but thats not my problem. Alex stewed. She had already figured out the reason for your disappearance when she got Karas desperate call for help and now she had confirmation of her suspicion. Words faltering and nothing makes sense in your mind anymore. Your eyes are trained on whats written on his tombstone. But what she cant find is Lena, until she turns to the bedroom and notices the door is closed. I mean if anything like that happened within my band, and we are as close knit as you guys, then yea. She doesnt need it there but still, its an awful feeling. "Come on, Kara. You're going to read what happened to her on her Earth birthday and why she wasn't on Kara's Earth Birthday! Oh, so we dont even have an actual reason? Whether with anger or the sadness he left in your heart- you couldnt quite figure it out. Agent Reiff nods and Alex hands back the tablet. Im not going to say it twice., I know youre not. That physical action alone was like surrendering to the alpha in the room and she knew it. I swear, next time I hug you I might break your bones if you keep forgetting to eat because of work.. I love you. She whispers, causing both of her sisters to tear up and Alex to lower her head. Lena Luthor seemed close to a dropout, despite her calm demeanor. I spent hours holding her as she cried over you guys, how you treated her and made her feel worthless. Whats one more lie for someone who hasnt been able to tell the truth for months? To get everything off your chest; she knew exactly how you felt when he disappeared and that you partly blamed yourself for it. Hard. Imilli has gone through a lot in her life, she was found abused and broken by the DEO and was taken in by none other than her savior Alex. Robyn? Alistair asks. Good morning Emma. Alistair softly greets her and Emma echoes his welcome back in her mind. Just because you exist and tell me all these things doesnt mean they are true. An uneasy feeling in her stomach area and the panic that rose in her, let her jacket and her purse, which hung over her arm, fall on the ground. The youngest member of the Danvers family was excited since it was her first time getting to participate in the tradition. Watching her friend eat her dumplings in silence, sitting on the couch and ignoring her on purpose is heart-wrenching. And as she glanced down, catching full, red lips, Alex had nearly forgotten that this woman was challenging her forsomething? Told you. She said, taking a bite herself. Question., How did the whole sobriety thing start? Ms. But why not pursue it?, Lucy swallows and her eyes flick over to Emmas. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). I understand how it looks, believe me. So, are we all ready? Alistair draws everyones attention and they stop their conversations. Y/N stared at the place where the vase had been standing just a moment ago, her mouth agape. (Courtesy of a @promptdumpster prompt that I happened to run into.).