I think all of the negative comments on here are coming from weak minded, inbred Asshats. $ 14.99 Select options. In search of a Java monkey for an emotional support baby. Their average life span is about 15 years or more. They need constant care and supervision. Because they're wild animals that have been taken into homes and caged. Unfortunately I can't look after the Monkeys any longer due to the mobile nature of my new Job so i can't corp in taking care of the Monkeys any more that is the prime reason for me giving out the Monkeys .This is how i have made up my mind through prayers and pains taking efforts in search for a reliable caring person to take good care of the Monkeys.The little babies have had current vaccination,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guaranteeView Detail, Capuchin monkeys. We have several baby marmosets 4 capuchin available for immediate pickup. Cages included. Please let me know if anyone has one already or theres one on the way for sale! very playful and energe.. Small, cute and healthy Lovable well trained Capuchin monkeys, 13 weeks old, very healthy.. Bonnie Rose 35lbs(red tri border aussie) had 8 beautiful pups. That's 24/7 people. I have decided to watch monkeys on YouTube instead of owning one, no matter what kind of job raising one I think I could do. Monkeys are trained to do bunch of stuff, go look at "Helping Hands." Welcome to Tamed Monkey Breeders, we have home trained and intelligent baby spider monkeys for sale at very affordable prices. Browse search results for baby monkeys Pets and Animals for sale in Tulsa, OK. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Bakersfield. We raise many bottled babies for sale and exhibit. Baby Monkey Bon Bon cleans the house and plays with his friendshttps://youtu.be/obGdU5j4FeM#babymonkey #AnimalHT #Ducks #Duckling #PuppyHow's it going everyo. Monkey is a very sweet boy who loves to play. Hi my name is ICEE MAE. ADORABLE X-MAS CAPUCHIN MONKEYS.. adorable younger capuchin monkeys for rehoming. They both were Vets for primates and guess who got to take care of the babies when they monkey parents didn't want too. All breeders are genetically tested and all kittens are health guaranteed! I do understand the commitment needed to keep a monkey healthy and happy, and the expense involved with doing so. Im looking to buy a baby monkey not sure how to go about it without getting scammed is there anyway that you can get in touch with me and let me know where I can go to buy a monkey. She is up to date on all shots and is having a sweet and lovely temperament - very playful. Experts in the field this bonus is not enough to actually encourage families to grow and other incentives are being investigated. I am not a vet but my parents are still well known around the zoo and primate world and the local zoo here knows I know how to take care of them so I get to foster babies from time to time for them and sanctuaries in the area that do not have the room or time to take care of the little bundles of fuzzy joy. Click on "Babies Available" to see the babies that we currently have for adoption. if they are legit they will have a usda primate breeder license and a us based address and phone number not a p.o box or internet based number like google voice and they wont have any issue with you picking up your baby in person. Would you have a pet 2 year old with sharp fangs as a support person? "baby monkey baby monkey babey monkey" . They are old world too but you may have better luck one is advertised here. Remember, there are no babysitters that you can call at 9 pm And what I just told you about bring up a monkey That was the good partsThen why do I have two of them you ask?? They will figure out how to open the cage door, cabinets, fridge, etc. I want a monkey but I live in Alabama. Primilac - Liquid Infant Primate Diet. We put ours in our will just in case something happens to my husband and myself. A monkey can be a challenging but rewarding pet. BABY POCKET MONKEY FOR SALE. I Dachshund - Monkey Joe - Small - Adult - Male - Dog 2 black girls and 2 black boys. Baby Boy Pictures Chimp Beautiful Capuchin Monkey for Adoption .These monkey is home raised and trained around kids, very tamed and friendly with people, well socialized, very affectionate and get along with other house pets like cats, puppies and birds. I HAVE A FEMALE ENGLISH Feel free to email for more info. They don't cost tons of money to keep and you don't need to be home around the clock. It seems that people are more interested in a monkey pet for the status. Clarissa is a beautiful little tabby and white short Terrier - Icee Mae - Medium - Adult - Female - Dog How about a cat? They're not nasty critters like some say. Name: Wandy Cabral. 6 males and 2 females. Rehoming with adoption fee, 3 month old male Eclipse 2's story Monkeys WILL NEVER be human children. Boost. We ar Grayson, our 1 1/2 year old male squirrel monkey is still available. 90% of primate owners fail in the first 5 years. WE ARE THE LARGEST BREEDER IN THE U.S. Exotic Nutrition New World Primate Diet (2 Sizes) Otto Environmental. Common Marmosets White Tuffted Finger Monkeys - 4600. Call the local vet offices to locate one that will see your monkey for his yearly check-ups and if he is sick. We have worked with him and he has come a long way with being handled and is fine once he becomes comfortable. Hey cat fans! They had their moments, but unless your retired and can spend 24/7 with them, it's not all fun and games like you see on TV. Will make your family best companion. I did some research and you should not have a monkey. Meet Pug - 20757 Allie - Medium - Adult - Female - Dog The older I got and the more studying I did I found out real quick that I probably couldn't afford the vet bills. Heartless 2014 | Shekhar Suman Comic Doctor in Heartless Movie. My family was so afraid to tell me at the time and the first thing I ask any of them was how are my babies? Gorgeous Capuchin monkeys available for KIDS. Welcome to Tamed Monkey Breeders, where you can find your ideal intelligent baby Macaque Monkeys known to be super gentle, healthy, love everybody, and are very beautiful with rich colors and hair-coat. Red Handed Tamarins are new world monkeys meaning they are found in Central and South America. We have 8pc, 15pc,bonding pouchs and more. Just a baby herself and has 5 kittens! $ 29.99 Select options. If you have any questions about these kittens, please callMichelle () or Brittany (). We have the highest quality, best-socialized babies available and the most comprehensive after-sales support program available including training techniques, diet prep, and info, we provide full ongoing after-sale support, cage design, and all facets of care. All they know is what they read from a damn pita brochure or online page. For Sale. Heartless Title Song - Heartless (2014) Feat. Male and Female Capuchin monkeys for Adoption/Sale We have very cute and pretty bab.. #295902. Anyone having any luck finding a macaque monkey? 2:33. Available: Ready for a new home right now. Welcoming, playful and very social. When they told me I was inconsolable. monkeys for sale in alabamakoji express menu calories. Thank you! Small, cute and healthy Lovable well trained Capuchin monkeys, 13 weeks old, very healthy.. Capuchins Monkey, Alabama Birmingham. It typically has some sparse white hairs on its face. They had to be kept in cages almost all the time for their own safety, from each other. The loss was almost more than I could bear. We raise a number of different breeds of sheep and goats we also raise miniature horses, emus, longhorns and various other exotics. I dont know if I can finance? She loves her little stuffed monkey that sings. Little Sweet Marmoset MonkeyS (260)786-5793. For this reason, Cotton Tops must remain in the state they were born and can not be sold to another state. If interested contact me for more information and pictures.text (xxx) xxx-xxx2 .View Detail, We have male and female home trained Capuchin monkeys for adoption. Gerald is ready to purr his way into your heart! Our mom is just a baby herself, Eclipse is only 7 months old and has these five adorable My story 116 Brownsboro capuchin or macaque baby monkeys. Monkey Millie is such sweet tiny girl weighing in at probably 6 lbs. Thank you!! I have always thought haveing a monkey would be pretty cool. Most will attach your one human more than the others, they dont like humans touching/hugging and they will fight your kids for rank. Pancho got along with the dogs, loved to harass them. Adopt TUSC-Stray-tu119 a Brown/Chocolate . BREEDERS ARE FOR PROFIT. PLEASE, PLEASE do research. Frankly, if you cant afford the monkey, you cant afford the enclosures, diet, vet appointments, toys, etc and youre going to end up another piece of white trash on the news showing a half dead monkey rescued from a bird cage after it was fed nothing but candy and McDonalds for 10 years, OR the monkey will get away or snap and bite off your fingers then end up being shot. Because people can't read I changed the title. Cutee Baby White Shiba Inu Puppies well trained and up to date in shots,vaccines and are Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Birmingham teacup yorkie puppies for sale, Birmingham english bulldog puppies for sale. Top quality monkeys, 14 weeks old, very healthy. They do make wonderful companions. The body is greyish-black mottled with yellow-orange on the upper parts, brown on the underparts, and the long black tail is lightly ringed. The idea wild animals cannot be trained is ridiculous. I would want to be able to handle it like it's supposed to be handled. Male and female pair. Both my parents were Vets for San Diego Zoo. They are blood screened and would come with all their health message for more info (781) 524-0932 Marmoset monkey Alabama marmoset & capuchin monkeys fo Alabama, Mobile, 36604 Pet Price: Ask We just dont have the time that he needs and thats not fair to him. A good quality bred monkey may cost you between $2000* to $50,000*, depending upon the breed of the monkey you choose to buy. Photos taken today . She is sweet and My story That's it guys and gals. No Bonnet Macaque currently listed for placement. Sprocker Age: 9 weeks 4 . I have M.S and with it comes a lot of forgetfulness iwith proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Young Home Raised Talking African Grey Parrots For Adoption, Licensed Fennec Fox Babies For Sale-Text-206-508-5582, Adtob.com 2010 - 2023 all rights reserved. Then have a vet control all its many zoonotic diseases herpes, hep B etc macaques get ppl sick. $10.00. That is all, Thank you. I am sick of hearing people say that a monkey being raised in captivity is cruel. Text (xxx) xxx-xxx9View Detail, they are 4 months old presently. I want a monkey and I am only 12. Try to use a lot of different items in their enclosure. If you have any questions or would like to Rehoming 1yr old male neutered Pitt Bull. They are VERY expensive to keep healthy the male (Pancho) was very tame and had free range of the house in the afternoon, the female was unapproachable by anyone other than my father. They were imported from South africa. For example 6 months ago one of mine got a bad cold from some where and It cost me $621.50 for that once visit, but I also added for his nails to be clipped during that visit too because they needed it and they already had him in there. The main reason for the severe decline in the Cotton Top Tamarin population is that they have lost more than 95% of their natural habitat to deforestation. My name is SPUNKY MONKEY. To A.L : Not arguing with you, but there's an invasive troop of Macaques in FL, so not too sure about Climate requirements considering Snow Macaques deal with frigid temps as well. Please contact for more information on this babys . At Primate Store, you can buy pet monkeys like baby capuchins, macaques, squirrel monkeys, marmosets (finger monkeys), tamarmins and other species directly from breeders and brokers that have an USDA license. They are usually pregnant for 144 days or around 5 months. These species do have a natural musk smell similar to a ferret. BS. I am not one of them. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Buy Female Capuchin Monkey Online on tamedmonkeybreeders.com. She is very sweet and lovable. they are akc registered and very playful.contact for more information and do not forget to adorable capuchin younger monkeys for rehoming. There is a commercial primate diet that is available but might have to be special ordered through a local feed store. There is no way out around it. Common marmosets have white ear tufts, while Penicillatas have black ear tufts and Geoffreys have a mostly white fur around their faces. Anonymous: I don't believe there's been any cases in US of person contracting Hep from Primate according to my research, but I do know herpes is danger to Marmosets and can kill them. i have always wanted a baby monkey but i know it would not be in the monkeys best interest for me to get one and be overwhelmed by all it will take to keep one safe and healthy .it is kinder to just view them on other owners videos .i will still always love them the same as ever. Jan 17, 2022 - Marvelous Capuchin Monkeys for Sale alabama, birmingham. Buy Female Capuchin Monkey Online So I'm not stupid and take great offense to the insults in this comment Area. I am looking for a capuchin monkey. I don't necessarily disagree with your stance, just real sick of ignorant people making stuff up to try and make a point. They would bite and nip at her, especially the female, Molly, Rocky the male Pigtail did as well. Essentially, they're not much different from human children except the fact that they're nearly impossible to train, again because they're wild animals. Spider Monkeys These guys have very long legs, arms, and tail. Top quality monkeys, 13 weeks old, very healthy. Monkeys are NOT pets and what these breeders are doing is cruel beyond words!! Alabama Heart of Dixi "The Camellia State" - State Capital Montgomery. $500 each. We usually have hand raised babies available. , Which monkey is the best monkey to have as a pet, I really want a finger monkey or even one next size up. If you don't have a monkey think real hard before making a life long commitment. Good night, If you decide to get one, I can assure you that if you raise them right, the endless rewards from your monkeys love well be well worth the work. Extremely tame. I want to buy a mini monkey. I have 8 very beautiful XXL Blue amstaff bully puppies 8 weeks old for adoptionMom and dad are on site champion AS SAD AS IT IS,I AM REHOMING ALL MY PETS DUE TO NOT HAVING ENOUGH TIME FOR THEM ANYMORE. Hello! They will never grow out of shitting and pissing in their diapers either so you are looking to buying huggies for the rest of yours or its life. She claimed that the whole situation made her aware of how traumatic it is for both mother and baby monkey when separated so early. Monkeys live in packs, when you have one, you are in the pack. I've had a Java Macaque and a Pigtail Macaque for 17 years in my life, in my experience I would not recommend more than one at a time. No wild to release them into. Home Raised in an Active Modern Family environment. HCM neg Fiv Feleuk & Ringworm NEGATIVE. Meet Roux (meaning "red"). Marmosets (Callithrix jacchus) are New World monkeys. $11.99. 128 Madison capuchin or macaque baby monkeys. These babies are so wonderful and will make a perfect companion, contact for more details and pictures eddiebarrioshugh@gmail.com. Thank you , me and my family is interested in a baby monkey. I would like to find a female java Macaque . If you work, what would your monkey do for enrichment, diaper changes, etc. I live in New Mexico and I can pick it up. asking for $125 rehoming fee To a good home only. Who could deny this sweet face? Its sickening. States. Cleveland, Tennessee [United States] mangostree Exotic Pets, Monkeys. I have: $1,500. You have to do what their mothers do to them like in the wild. Socialized with multiple other animals and kiddos. Little man is a smart 1.5 year old male squirrel monkey. We have babies available to the American Shorthair - Baby Kitty - Medium - Baby - Female - Cat For Sale. Cruel! She had a beautiful litter of 6 this time! Please contact for more information on this babys . Breed: Capuchin Monkey. I wouldn't want anything bigger than a spider monkey. Good luck to those of you that have monkeys. Thankfully that's the only area I forget other than math. Then in 2018, my JJ started throwing up black liquid one morning. Exotic animal facility available. FINANCING AVAILABLE, DELIVERY AVAILABLE. Now I get the honor to do the same job here where I live from our local zoo. Paul Ressler and Deb Schoenig. Female Blue & Gold Macaw Available now!!! They can weigh close to a pound or more. $10.00. Please read the information on Marmoset Diet and review Frequently Asked Questions to be more informed. Very healthy and cute Macaque Monkeys for you. A lot of breeds do best when there's more than one and that doesn't mean you can get 3 different breeds. X-Mas capuchin monkeys Now Available(kelly.smith9925@yahoo.com) X-Mas capuchin monkeys Now . There's a lot of nasty comments on here. She will also be coming with a one year health guarantee, play toys We will start begin accepting Olive's story I just don't feel secure about the whole deal they want to ask you everything imaginable but . nothing or very little about themselves or the monkey nothing legal that would be traced back to them or any type of paper trial I have thought long and hard about having a monkey for a pet I mean we can all plan for the future and have the best of intentions but honestly no one knows what the future brings. Once they mature they will be EXTREMELY difficult to handle and you will have already destroyed their ability to live in the wild! you should pick up and pay in person always if you send money you are scammed kiss it goodbye. 105 Grand Bay capuchin or macaque baby monkeys. Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person, Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc), Keep things local by meeting face to face, Beware offers involving shipping - deal with locals you can meet in person, Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a "guarantee", Don't carry large sums of money with you the first time you meet someone. April 11, 2022. monkeys for sale in alabamaemily compagno . Just watch videos of them online in the wild and you will see. Dec 23, 2017 - If you are looking for monkeys for sale, we can help. Real Estate. Would like to have a rhesus macaque baby or a baby long tail macaque or java. They are vet checked, had their shots, papers and will be coming with health insurance. Primary Color: Orange Tabby Weight: 10.6 Age: 1yrs 1mths 0wks They may act closely as infants but theyll always scratch, masturbate, squeal, hump, and act like monkeys. (Beware, you will fall in love with them!). Some people food can be fed also. monkeys like children need structure and discipline to turn out decent and worthwhile members of society so make sure to establish rules and consequences for breaking said rules. Mar 27, 2018 - Finger monkeys are so enjoyable! adorable Capuchin Babies Ready For their new homes for adoption, Home Trained White Baby Face Capuchin Monkey Home Trained White Baby Face Capuchin Monkey, Lovely Male And Female Capuchin Monkeys For Adoption. I'd like to get a monkey but not sure if I can have one in maine do you happen to know what states don't allow them? USDA, licensed and health certificate provided. I also have two monkeys, Spider monkey is now 7 and capuchin is now 10. please call me at 978-601-3789.. Gorgeous baby , extra cuddly ; comes with formula, carrying travel bag , blankets , toys , food , bottle , diapers , wipes , everything you need! Cleveland, Tennessee [United States] mangosmonkeytree Exotic Pets, Monkeys. We are a USDA licensed facility as well as USA and UK Fish Wildlife approve . 182148 Monkey's story Monkey (#182148); 12-week old tuxedo male; good with dogs, cats, and children. Their facial skin changes from a cream colored when born to a black by the age of 6 months. Because owning a monkey isn't cheap. Some idiot on here stated that owning a monkey is no different than owning a person. It is legal to buy a monkey in Texas from these Texas pet stores and Exotic ranches. Monkeys are not support animals for emotional or physical support. You have to treat them like a 2 year old that gets into everything. ADOPTION Marmoset monkeys ready for new loving homes. Hello! They are 4 months old.. 4 females good working lines could be train to be great protection dogs ready to start al.. Cute and adorable capuchin monkeys for adoption. $12,500. Jobs. Find Dogs for Sale in Birmingham, AL on Oodle Classifieds. They are home adorable younger capuchin monkeys for rehoming. These are White-bellied Spider Monkey (Ateles belzebuth), Peruvian Spider Monkey (Ateles chamek), Brown Spider Monkey (Ateles hybridus), White . Because I grew up with all sorts of monkeys in my home, I've had about every breed they know if in my home growing up at one time or anther. I currently weigh 6.7 lbs. Labrador Retriever - Monkey - Large - Young - Female - Dog they are raised in our home with dogs , cats kits. This monkey is so wonderful and will make a perfect companionView Detail, Top quality baby capuchin monkeys, 10 weeks old, very healthy. These babies are so wonderful and will mak CAPUCHIN BABY MONKEYS AVAILABLE. Weight: 7.8 Follow your dreams. If interested contact me for more information and pictures.TEXT AT (xxx) xxx-xxx7View Detail, My husband and I are giving out our Cute baby monkeys for Adoption to any pet loving and caring family no matter where ever they might be. They are in the best of health conditions. Missouri here. They have a long life span, need pretty much constant attention, special diet, at least 3 or 4 vet visits yearly. They dont want the chore of selling your old car. Dallas Fort Worth. Baby Jane came to the Haven as part of a large-scale animal hoarding and abuse rescue. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. Very Adorable Capuchin baby and Marmoset Monkeys available and ready to go now for Good Homes with experience in raising monkeys baby stage. Exotic Animal Species. Its inevitable. $300each. Theyll grow up and want to mate. Shepherd - Wendy Monkey - Medium - Baby - Female - Dog You have to do a lot of research before fully deciding on getting one as a pet. No, macaques aren't illegal to own as "anonymous" stated. All vaccinated and vet checked and come with health papers. Once you start swinging into this board, there is no way out. If you dont have or have never had a monkey, DONT SIT and tell crap you know NOTHING about. They will figure out how to open the cage door, cabinets, fridge, etc. Published by: Terriermu. Ive wanted a monkey for quite awhile, and did a lot of research on macaques mainly, but also capuchins. Who knows what they do to her here when its time to take the baby. $500 each. Marmosets have claw-like nails on most of their fingers. X-mas baby Capuchin monkeys available for adoption now!!! It is not hard to imagine the horror both baby and mother must feel during this forced separation.