FULL DAY PASS $340.00 $55.00. Other savings depend on resort and length of stay. Ive never done a cruise but Ive always heard the food is amazing! Restaurant Hours Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm GARFIELD BEACH HOUSE Oceanfront Dining This seaside restaurant is a vibrant celebration of food, energy, music and beach life. #46 of 172 Restaurants in Negril. What are the best restaurants in Negril that provide takeout? all-new beachfront villas & penthouse collection. ALL THE TIME. Pools/Waterpark We enjoyed the waterslides, splash park, and lazy river. Offer: $335 Instant Credit on 6 paid nights or more. Knowing the kids by name and chatting up with them about how they are doing really made it feel like we were at home. My kids had so much fun and kept going on the slides over and over and over lol. The restaurants were great, and there was a great selection of assorted foods. Booking names must match the Sandals Select Membership account or it will be null and void. Offer valid for specific room categories. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Beaches Negril. Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Negril, Hotels near Joe Cool Taxi & Tours Jamaica, Hotels near Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services, Hotels near Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours, Hotels near Barney's Flower & Hummingbird Garden Jamaica, Hotels near Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, Hotels near Antonio Airport Transfers and Tours, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Negril, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Negril, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Negril, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Negril, Restaurants near Skylark Negril Beach Resort, Restaurants near Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort - Adults Only, Restaurants near Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours, Restaurants near Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services, Restaurants near Reef Explorer Diving Center, Restaurants near Antonio Airport Transfers and Tours, Restaurants near Joe Cool Taxi & Tours Jamaica, Restaurants near Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, Restaurants near Captain Jace Allen Glass Bottom Boat Tours Negril, The Lodge Restaurant at Tensing Pen Hotel. Beaches should take opportunity to infuse more cailbure of experience in the Spa services to really strive for the 5 star rating. Wow, it sounds like they have an amazing selection of food! Pros: Amazing beach, amazing and super friendly staff (I wish I had taken down more names or were better at remembering names but shout out to our cabana butler Annemarie and the boat captain Creedon and his assistant - entertainment staff is incredible), beautiful pools, great housekeeping staff (maybe best I've seen), relaxing vibe. This promotion is also subject to our Standard Promotional Conditions including blackout dates and is combinable with all of our Standard Resort Offers and current Loyalty & Travel Desk discounts. Seek adventure, relax, or do both. Our exclusive Suite Concierge Service is a Beaches Signature amenity included for all Concierge level rooms and suites. Maid service was spotty - they only made the bed 1-2 times out a 8 night stay. Oh man, all that food looks so YUMMY! Restaurants and menus havent changed in years and new offerings would be appreciated. DAY PASS $180.00 $55.00. Book today! Located on the stunning Seven Mile Beach in Jamaica, Beaches Negril is a luxury all . Norman Manley Blvd Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica +1 876-957-9118 + Add website. I can only dream , I just love the idea of an all-inclusive resort and there was obviously plenty of choice of restaurants to go to. 7 Day Offer with 7% off at 7 Select Rooms. . Bloody Bay Beach - Negril -. Sun Beach Restaurant and Bar. So many food selectionsI could just camp out at each of the restaurants. Felicia was able to able to confirm we could switch rooms 6 days later into the Savanah Building. They are planning a beach tiki type bar which would be great and they are refreshing many areas which is also going to be an improvement. We didnt even know when breakfast was. Entertainment was lacking. The food both smelled and tasted amazing! If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Phone n: (+187) 695 759 00. Weve elevated the experience at Beaches Negril with 100% all-new rooms and suites, as well as a sweeping array of enhancements throughout the resort. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. 1. Open Daily forLunch Hours: 11:00am-4:00pm and again for Dinner Hours: 5:30pm -10:00pm. Its located just steps from the pool and Pirates Island Waterpark and includes a nacho station that is to die for! Located on an upper level between The Mill and the Live Entertainment Stage, The Venetian gives an amazing few of the beach and resort. 9 RESTAURANTS AT THIS RESORT ROBERT MONDAVI TWIN OAKS EXCLUSIVELY FOR BEACHES RESORTS JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE BLEND THE FINEST IN THE WORLD Always Included. Kids looked forward to these matches and were kept entertained. ALWAYS UNLIMITED. ALWAYS INCLUDED. Offer applies only to consumer bookings made on Beaches.com. Find countless items you can mix and match to create your very own vision. Check out these: Beaches Negril ~ Beachfront Concierge Family Rooms. This is a non-smoking restaurant. At Royalton Negril, luxe indulgences blend seamlessly with the "one love" vibe of Jamaica's vibrant culture to offer you a getaway that will stir your soul and raise your spirits. The best place to start the day! Yes, we did have times where the boys chose to skip a meal, but I think that had more to do with being tired from the sun and surf than not finding something they wanted to eat. Dress code is resort casual and you can dine here for both lunch and dinner most days. Ranked #12 of 83 hotels in Negril and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It offers delicious Vietnamese cuisine to eat there or take away and fresh natural juices. The mom in my immediatley wondered if we should have sent the kids to Kids Camp instead, but my worries were completely put to rest as soon as our waiter Daryl arrived on the seen. Sun Beach Restaurant and Bar. We often popped in here to make our own ice cream cones to cool off during the day or for a fun dessert after a meal. Ive been watching reviews knowing not to have super high expectations, which if I had, I would have definitely been disappointed. With all these great choices, it was impossible to go hungry with the Beaches Negril restaurants. Do not copy in any form without permission. I would have expected a resort to be similar. An iconic Jamaica product and internationally acclaimed rum brand, is poured at all Beaches Resorts throughout the Caribbean. Hotel didn't mention it or leave bug repellant in the room. The last thing I will mention is that you can always visit Beaches Negril which is a short cab ride away to go down some waterslides and enjoy a few different restaurants. Whole resort is laid out well with more stuff coming soon. I am really impressed witht he selection! Sadly, neither was available at Beaches Negril, but there were other nice things like brownies and cupcakes. 407 Suites. Negril's beach has been rated one of the top ten beaches in the world, so bring your sunscreen, a good book, and get ready for hours of rest and relaxation. Unique Travel Corp., reserves the right to verify all accounts prior to adjusting reservations. Distance from the airport Beaches Negril Resort and Spa is approximately 75km away from Sangster International Airport. That food looks amazing. So dine . disclosure: We received a discounted stay at Beaches Negril, however, all opinions expressed are my own. Adults take over later at night, when the champagne bottles are uncorked and premium spirits are poured. Services we signed up for: Mani Pedi 8 years old daughter/Me Beyond disappointing. all inclusive is definitely the way to go! We were very happy to read your review as it seems we were successful in our endeavor to provide you with an unforgettable vacation, filled with memories that you will cherish for years to come. yes please! Pools Restaurant Bar Gym Beach Spa Wifi Kids Club For Families Waterpark EVENING PASS $180.00 $55.00. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. What are the most popular restaurants in Negril? Definitely recommend coming here. Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For travel now - Dec. 31, 2024. Normally you would seeauthentic Teppanyaki tables and lively trick weilding chefs at your table, but our beach dining was pretty romantic and we enjoyed everything about it. We love going above and beyond to ensure our guests have a fantastic time with us, and it is disheartening to see that your experience did not reflect this philosophy. And others paid more. Had some issues with our room like the toilet running until you wiggled the handle to get it to stop, the drain wouldnt plug so my kids couldnt take a bath (we only have a shower at the new house, so they missed taking baths and were excited). My husband and I had visited resorts before and felt bored with the food after a couple days, but were happy to make do. Everyone on staff was exceedingly pleasant. Top-rated beach nearby +45 photos Set in Negril, a few steps from Seven Mile Beach, Beaches Negril Resort and Spa - All Inclusive offers accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness centre and a garden. For more information on Beaches Negril, visit their website! State food allergies or any other dietary restrictions*. Pool bars were ok - the bartenders were hit and miss in terms of friendly. Does Beaches Negril have an airport shuttle? Are any cleaning services offered at Beaches Negril? Whether you take yours straight up or on the rocks, unlimited premium liquors are all included. 2. They service staff are annoyed if you ask for another drink if they even come back to your table. of variety, expertly delivering continental and authentic Jamaican cuisine.". The water so clear and turquoise blue with plenty of water activities that kept the kids busy. Negril's Seven-Mile Beach has been voted many times over as one of the best in the world, known for its dramatic sunsets, silky white sands, clear turquoise waters, and spontaneous island spirit. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. lol. These lovely folks are also very talented and kept the energy and vibe lit! They were too busy talking to each other. At Beaches, you can choose from up to 19 gourmet restaurants per resort and choose to dine at a romantic table just for two or a large table that accommodates your entire family. So many fun choices! Offer is not combinable with Bank of America redemptions, military/IAFF/Police discounts, Loyalty & Travel discounts or credit nights. Just steps away from pristine white sands and the twinkling deep blue sea, this spectacular resort offers guests a laid back environment to relax in whilst providing a superb service of traditional restaurants and bars as well as some beautiful swimming pools. BEACHES NEGRIL ADULT RATE CHILD RATE. DJ MORADO- He knows his music and took it back ol' School with some 90's jams. Kool Vybes Bar & Jerk Centre 238 reviews Open Now Caribbean, Barbecue Menu 1.8 mi Jamaica "A must do" "Second time, and I will be back next trip!" 3. BEACHES NEGRIL - All-inclusive Resort Reviews, Photos, Rate Comparison - Tripadvisor Caribbean Jamaica Westmoreland Parish Negril Negril Hotels Beaches Negril 8,067 reviews #4 of 17 all-inclusives in Negril Review Save Share Norman Manley Blvd, Negril Jamaica 1 (888) 323-2786 Visit hotel website Affiliate website Check In / /