Different versions of the Bible have slightly different phrasings for Numbers 6:24-26. He said,The Lord came from Sinai,And dawned on them from Seir;He shone forth from Mount Paran,And He came from the midst of ten thousand holy ones;At His right hand there was flashing lightning for them. Amen. Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day.. "May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ be blessed! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! 100 Bible Verses That'll . Amen. Lord, Your thoughts about me cannot be numbered. Amen. O Lord, grant my children. Source: Voices Together #846 The English Standard VersionThe Lord bless you and keep you;The Lord make his face to shine upon youAnd be gracious to you;The Lord lift up his countenance upon youAnd give you peace. 13 0 obj <> endobj Benedictions are found at the close of some New Testament epistles (e.g., 2 Corinthians 13:14 and Ephesians 5:23-24). Amen. Let it spur you on toward loving your God and your neighbors and shining your light with good deeds for all to see. Retrieved from https://www.learnreligions.com/benediction-may-the-lord-bless-you-700494. Here are two benediction examples to use for funerals and memorial services. Everything, O king, Araunah gives to the king. And Araunah said to the king, May the, All the people crossed over the Jordan and the king crossed too. "May He also give you the blessing of Abraham, to you and to your descendants with you, that you may possess the land of your sojournings, which God gave to Abraham.". %%EOF Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. %PDF-1.6 % And he said, "Are you really my son Esau?" She left them in Your hands, and You didnt disappoint. 1:7) "The God of peace be with you all. "Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, 'Thus you shall bless the sons of Israel. 'May the Lord Bless You and Keep You' Explained "May the LORD our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us, read more. Includes one card and one envelope with a Gold Crown seal. The Lord your God is in your midsta warrior bringing victory. They will call peoples to the mountain;There they will offer righteous sacrifices;For they will draw out the abundance of the seas,And the hidden treasures of the sand. Of Gad he said,Blessed is the one who enlarges Gad;He lies down as a lion,And tears the arm, also the crown of the head. Learn Religions. Bible Verses For Wedding Blessings; Wedding Prayer Examples; Wedding Blessing Quotes; Non Religious Wedding Blessings; Cultural and Religious Marriage Blessings; Bible Verses For Wedding Blessings. Zephaniah 3:17 7. In his epistles, the apostle Paul carried on the custom of offering benedictions to the New Testament churches:Romans 15:13I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. | Rev. May I always remember to thank You for Your many gifts. Dear Father God, You met Hannah in her distress. And this is the blessing, wherewith moses the man of god. Y' va-re-che-cha Adonai v'yish-mire-chaYa-er Adonai panav elei-cha vihu-nechaYi-sah Adonai panav elei-chaV'ya-sem l'cha shalom v'ya-sem l'cha shalomThe Lord . Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. 17. Numbers 6:24-26. Benjamin is a ravenous wolf;In the morning he devours the prey,And in the evening he divides the spoil. All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them. "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you." The Good News: God's love can be felt through a mother's love. More. Bible verses are a common addition for many wedding blessings to a bride and groom. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, Romans 11:33,11:36 - Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! J"K~wGI [xa) The priestly descendants of Aaron offered these prayersover thepeople of Israelin the name ofthe Lord (Leviticus 9:22; Deuteronomy 10:8; 2 Chronicles 30:27). How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! I prayed . The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. 13 Thank You Bible Verses to Express Your Appreciation, 6 Prayers of Protection to Teach Children, Meet Miriam: Moses' Sister and Prophetess During the Exodus, Symbolism Behind the Golden Lampstand of the Wilderness Tabernacle, Biography of King Solomon: The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived, General Biblical Studies, Interdenominational Christian Training Center. Sometimes we have to even go to the Lord and confess of the way we neglected these women in our lives. Here are 10 benediction prayers you can display through your church presentation software to wrap up your worship service: 10. Amen. Dan shall judge his people,As one of the tribes of Israel. Who has delivered your enemies into your hand.. You have done a foolish thing. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Revelation 1:5-6- To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. BENEDICTION The the grace of the Word of life rest upon you; the love of the Source of life embrace you; and the transforming power of the Breath of life help, strengthen and surprise you, this day and all your days. Then Joseph brought them close to him, and he kissed them and embraced them. | 1 Cor. Revelation 1:5b-6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. They blessed Rebekah and said to her,May you, our sister,Become thousands of ten thousands,And may your descendants possessThe gate of those who hate them., So he came close and kissed him; and when he smelled the smell of his garments, he blessed him and said,See, the smell of my sonIs like the smell of a field which the Lord has blessed; Now may God give you of the dew of heaven,And of the fatness of the earth,And an abundance of grain and new wine; May peoples serve you,And nations bow down to you;Be master of your brothers,And may your mothers sons bow down to you.Cursed be those who curse you,And blessed be those who bless you., Joseph said to his father, They are my sons, whom God has given me here. So he said, Bring them to me, please, that I may bless them. Now the eyes of Israel were so dim from age that he could not see. Have surpassed the blessings of my ancestors. But the Lord said to my father David, Because it was in your heart to build a house for My name, you did well that it was in your heart. Pharaoh said to Jacob, "How many years have you lived?" | Num. As for Asher, his food shall be rich,And he will yield royal dainties. His eyes are dull from wine,And his teeth white from milk. 2. (NKJV), The New International VersionThe LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon youand be gracious to you;the LORD turn his face toward youand give you peace." | 2 Tim. And He came from the midst of ten thousand holy ones; At His right hand there was flashing lightning for them. For I know You will be with me wherever I go. Cling to God as your blessed redeemer. 16. Learn all about the Shamrock similar to the Clover, an iconic plant and symbol of Ireland. Amen. There is no one like Him. endstream endobj startxref Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. This handy list of benedictions and doxologies should help. 5. Fairchild, Mary. So when Joshua sent them away to their tents, he blessed them, and said to them, Return to your tents with great riches and with very much livestock, with silver, gold, bronze, iron, and with very many clothes; divide the spoil of your enemies with your brothers.. The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. The Benediction Prayer comes from the book of Numbers, beginning with verse 24, in which the Lord instructed Moses to have Aaron and his sons bless the children of Israel with a special pronouncement of security, grace, and peace. Now as for you then, what can I do, my son?, So Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and charged him, and said to him, "You shall not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan. May I always grow in my ability to love others well. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . hVo6W1AQck "May God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and multiply you, that you may become a company of peoples. | Rom. A benediction prayer is often spoken at the end of a worship service and serves as a blessing from God to His followers. And he stood and blessed all the assembly of Israel with a loud voice, saying: Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He promised through Moses His servant.read more.May the Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us, that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers. ", 'May the Lord Bless You and Keep You' Explained. "It shall come about, when the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, that you shall place the blessing on Mount Gerizim and the curse on Mount Ebal. Amen. (NLT), Mary Fairchild is a full-time Christian minister, writer, and editor of two Christian anthologies, including "Stories of Calvary. 20 Scriptural Benedictions You Can Use: The shortest benediction in the Bible is that of 3 John: 'Peace be with you.' In Colossians we have: 'Grace be with you. Then his father Isaac said to him, "Please come close and kiss me, my son." Benediction Prayer for Gratitude for All of Creation. And with the choice produce of the months. 6:24-26, The God of peace be with you all. 4. Does the Bible Mention What to Give Up for Lent? (Inspired by the traditional Hebrew Shema prayer), Benediction Prayer to Spread the Good News. The scepter shall not depart from Judah. 8:38-39, Finally, brothers, rejoice. 24. And in the evening he divides the spoil.. Print this list of benedictions and doxologies from the New Testament and put it in the back of your Bible. And he brought it to him, and he ate; he also brought him wine and he drank. Everything, O king, Araunah gives to the king. And Araunah said to the king, May the Lord your God accept you.. Sparkly glitter, foil accents, embossing and a pink velvet ribbon trim add sweet finishing touches. :) / Korean Relaxing Tea times! (ESV), The New King James VersionThe LORD bless you and keep you;The LORD make His face shine upon you,And be gracious to you;The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,And give you peace. 15:58, The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau's hands; so he blessed him. equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Today, celebrate 50 years of good memories and great friends. Remind me of Your grace and mercy even in the midst of my doubts and questioning. She loves to write devotional articles and stories that bring people hope and encouragement. New Living Translation I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. "The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, Amen. 40 Bible Verses about Blessing Food Before Eating Meals. Then the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come near, for the Lord your God has chosen them to serve Him and to bless in the name of the Lord; and every dispute and every assault shall be settled by them. Benediction Prayer on Loving Our Enemies Numbers 6:24-26 grace peace light. Learn Religions, Nov. 2, 2022, learnreligions.com/benediction-may-the-lord-bless-you-700494. 5:14, Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.