Our 6-position tube allows for 5 stock settings for a maximum 14.5 and a minimum 12.5 length of pull with positions in 1/2 increments, as well as a fully collapsed position for storage. SEE OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY AT THE TOP OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE, AND FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT TO EXPECT IF CONTACTING FFT FOR A WARRANTY ISSUE. Finish looked perfect, fit was perfect. Brent Decrease quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Increase quantity for Benelli M4 Recoil Tube - 3 Position #70130, Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube- Part #70130 and Flex Ring- Part #70071, Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Very happy with the recoil tube . Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. I almost bought the genuine stock and recoil tube for $600 but I couldnt do it for the price of a whole other gun. This part came quickly and looks great, cant wait to have it installed on my Benelli M4. Pre orders can be placed if there is quantity to add to cart, if there is nothing to add to cartthere is no PRE ORDER available or issold out.PRE ORDERS can be canceled at anytime by the buyer.PRE ORDERS will be shipped and buyernotified by a email with tracking.PRE ORDER INFO will be updated on website if delayed. (verified owner) January 27, 2023. Please note this is the recoil spring tube only and does not come with the recoil spring, follower, or any other components. If you are wanting a professional to assist in you installing this recoil tube, I have arranged with an FFL holder in the USA to provide this service. The M1014 and other military variants. Cant recommend enough! RX Arms was incredibly helpful in helping me realize the non OEM furniture I had was preventing install, I was able to source an OEM pistol grip and am now very pleased with the recoil tube, the position indicators are great and provide much needed functionality that the original lacked. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Finally, I can get the comfortable length of pull I want. After receiving it, I felt the same joy as when I found a few boxes of 9mm at Academy Sports. You may enjoy my otherBenelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. To provide shotgunners with the best Benelli M4 products on the market. The Original OEM Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock new in the original factory box. David Daly (verified owner) January 20, 2023. Well packaged, and in excellent condition. Save your self 3 hours and aggravation and buy the replacment "flex ring" https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/70071 - they are extremely difficult to get out! Sure Cycle 2 Shot Magazine Extension Tube Assembly For Benelli M4, Remington Rem Oil 10oz. The Briley M4 Recoil Spring tube is in the USA from 4140 steel and QPQ finished for a lifetime of hard use. Rx Arms Solutions Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, also fully compatible with the Benelli M1014. (verified owner) January 31, 2023. 1230 LUMPKIN RD Briley Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Spring Tube Installation 604 views Jul 14, 2022 Our installation video shows you how to install our new Benelli .more .more 18. Cant say anything more. Good lord. To provide shotgunners with the best Benelli M4 products on the market. Includes a retaining flex ring pre installed in the tube. We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. Advanced Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Absolutely must have for the M4. We now install a new non-OEM flex ring. If youre looking for a recoil tube for your Benelli M4, why not get one that has more adjustability and enhances your comfort when using your M4? We are located in Upland, California and is a online parts retailer only. It houses the recoil spring components (not included). The shipping was fast and MGW had it for a much better price than anyone else. Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments. The price you see is the price you pay. These factory original and aftermarket M4 parts will ensure that your shotgun functions great with every cycled round. R. Shackleford There is an easier decision to make, just wait for my 6 position tube for the Benelli M4 at www.rxarms.com instead! -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish-, Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products. This will allow you to install the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock in 6 positions instead of 3 as per OEM Benelli M4 Recoil Tube. The price you see is the price you pay. YOU WILL COVER THOSE FEES WITH 5% OF THE ENTIRE ORDER TOTAL GOING TO COVER THOSE FEES. Overall I can say the length of pull is crucial to a pistol grip shotgun. Unfortunately, I cant use the tube with the aftermarket adjustable stock I purchased. These are first come / first serve when available. Going from two positions to six is probably the best upgrade one can get for the M4. Excellent product and well-made. But $300-400 all in for the tube and stock is totally doable. Chuck Frederick The Benelli M4 Truckee handguard comes in both a standard 8.5-inch model and this fabulous 11-inch model. Finish looks completely OEM Benelli. Bayne Balaski ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT): Professional Installation Services (USA): Customs Label will be Sporting Shotgun Accessories. Zach B. Nice and solid, coating is nice and sleek, numbers make for easy adjustments. I signed up with Midsouth about two months ago, so it'll be a race between them and RXArms to see who gets theirs In-Stock faster. Benelli is known for incredible quality and this item is not any different. Increasing to a plugged capacity of 5.9 x 3 shells legal limit (six 2.75 shells will fit). It is because the civilian model M1014 comes with a single position, fixed recoil tube so that Benelli is. None of the internals came with it. Purchased and had installed by a gunsmith on my M1014. CNC machined to perfection. Anonymous Below is an example of what to expect on these discounted tubes. Installation was smooth and easy with the right tools and some patience, Mark Does the job. This is the way. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. This is the finest piece of machinery, Ive ever seen. The instructions were very clear and concise. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Am considering whether to get the OEM or aftermarket. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. After machining, the parts are then sent for computer precision heat treating. (verified owner) February 24, 2023, Brian G. It has added so much to my M4 Shotgun. It will be payment in full. Great instructions! But now that I have one, I greatly prefer the field stock. Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is made from 4140 Hardened Steel bar stock. Fixed Modified Choke It is recommended that this Benelli M4 recoil tube be installed by a qualified gunsmith. (verified owner) January 6, 2023. Jacob W. Just got mine in today & installed. How long until you have the actual stock itself? Since 2008, FFT has been the leader in aftermarket parts for the Benelli M-Series shotguns, with the primary focus being the Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun. RX ARMS COMMUNITYJoin the Rx Arms Community to hear about future products and development, Copyright 2019- 2023 | Rx Arms Solutions, Outdoor Sports | Benelli M4 | Tavor | Parts | Accessories. This factory original Benelli part fits Benelli M4 shotguns only. The telescoping stock on the Benelli M4 allows the user to set the stock in any one of 3 positions depending on the situation. (verified owner) January 13, 2023. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. You have to carefully clamp the gun in a vice, heat the gun with a heat gun until the thread locker breaks, unscrew the castle nut, unscrew the recoil buffer, install and time the new recoil tube, and then install the castle nut with thread locker. TYSON Benelli Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube $249.00 USD Quantity Add to cart Complete with all internals. Shipping calculated at checkout. I recommend purchasing them separately and not reusing the internals from the original tube. The second you get the email (and you will eventually get the email), buy it immediately. Code: 61207. WE DO NOT PROVIDE A WARRANTY OR ANY GUARANTEES OF SATISFACTION WITH BENELLI OR BERETTA ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT (OEM), OR ANY OTHER NON-FFT MANUFACTURER THAT WE CARRY AND SELL AT FFT. Price is great and shipping was very fast ! BEFORE EMAILING OR CALLING, PLEASE REVIEW ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: WE SHIP OFTEN, BUT NOT DAILY - AND SUBJECT TO TRAVEL / IN THE FIELD EXCURSIONS - CLICK FOR MORE INFO AND STATUS UPDATES. Sign up for an in-stock notification and be quick to buy when you get the email. This recoil spring tube is made of steel and features a matte blued finish. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Frankie The Briley Benelli M4 6-Position Recoil Spring Tube replaces the factory Benelli M4 1-position or 3-position Recoil Spring tube when using the Benelli M4/M1014 Telescoping stock (Benelli Part number 70085, as installed on the Benelli M1014 models). This is not nearly as easy as working on an AR-15. DUE TO THE VOLUME OF 'STATUS UPDATE' EMAILS WE RECEIVE, TO SAVE TIME AND FOCUS ON WORK, WE MAY CHOOSE TO NOT ANSWER STATUS UPDATE EMAILS WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF AN ORDER BEING PLACED. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. 10/10, Anonymous Great upgrade! Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Will your tubes include the internals as well? Great upgrade to the 1014. This recoil tube is a great value. PRE ORDER ETA 2-3, weeks Complete internals Drop in fit Benelli M1014 M4 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube for the Benelli M4 to be used with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Which Benelli m4 model has the 3 position recoil tube ? Your IP: Flawless fit and finish. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Second only the 3 position recoil tube will fully collapse the Skelton collapsing telescoping stock 70085. We also ship to other countries outside the U.S.A. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Modify Benelli M4 recoil tube. The OEM stock Benelli M4 recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has limited length of pull (LOP). Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. (verified owner) February 24, 2023. Will be available in 3-4 weeks, On the final stretch! Rob did a great job on these and shipped them out quick. CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME WITH QUESTIONS - 904.466.5880 - NO ORDERS ON PHONE - PLEASE ORDER ONLINE, WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A WAIT LIST ON THIS ITEM, WE DO NOT TAKE YOUR EMAIL / PHONE NUMBER TO NOTIFY YOU PERSONALLY WHEN WE GET THESE IN, WE DO NOT ALLOW PREORDERS ON THIS ITEM, WE NEVER KNOW WHEN THESE ARE GOING TO BE IN STOCK UNTIL THEY SHOW UP, THE ONLY ADVICE WE HAVE TO TRY TO GET ONE IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM: TRY GUNBROKER (IT'S LIKE EBAY), IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE GETRECOIL TUBES AND THEY ARE IN STOCK, GET ON THE FREEDOM FIGHTER TACTICAL EMAIL LIST - THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. No issues and much better than the OG 1-position tube. Excellent work, communication, & shipping Rob. Kit includes the tube and correct length spring: everything necessary to convert your M4 to 7+1 Capacity M4 1 peice 2 Round Replacement Tube Price $135.00 Description Length 18 1/4" Capacity 7+1 Brock Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube $ 200.00 15 in stock -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish- THIS IS NOT A FACTORY BENELLI ITEM Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing We relist these as we make them. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase other products from him! (verified owner) January 27, 2023, Greg C. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE ONLY 3 POS PART # 70130 (NOT 70043) $229.99 Free shipping 16 watching Benelli Nova Super Nova Barrel Advantage Timber 24" 20 GA 3" Original $259.95 $23.30 shipping Only 1 left! This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. You don't have to be LE that's just a gimmick. (verified owner) January 3, 2023. This is the only high quality precision made full extension tube +1 replacement for your Benelli M4 available in Canada. Required fields are marked *. (verified owner) February 17, 2023. Our Benelli M4 Full Tube Extension is finished first in Black Nitrided, then custom Cerekote to match barrel. system is a simple, self-cleaning, piston-driven action. Tavor x95 Accessories / Tavor 7 Accessories, Benelli M4 Cheek Riser For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here, PDF Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Installation Instructions. MGW should absolutely be one of your go to sources for parts like this. Jesus Subscribe today to be in the know on FFT news, videos, and new parts releases. These tubes are a black nitride finish. It houses the recoil spring components (not included). Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Price $105.00 Description Increases the capacity of Your M4 shotgun by two rounds. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE COMPLETE 3 POS PART # 70043 (NOT 70130) Condition: New Quantity: 2 available / 68 sold Price: US $329.99 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist 60 watchers Ships from United States 68 sold Shipping: Free 2-4 day shipping Shout out to RXARMS, Nicholas Yeh Installation was easy, and took me about one hour to do. Shipping to USA, Canada and other International. USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. (verified owner) December 29, 2022, By far the best customer service, and even better quality product. Well built, and fit perfect. The little details like the centering-notch and marked lengths are appreciated. Hard to beat the $140 price tag that I am offering it at. I will say the craftsmanship on the part is way above and beyond. IF YOU CANCEL AFTER THE ORDER HAS POSTED AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE INCUR CREDIT CARD FEES TO PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION. THOSE MANUFACTURERS HANDLE THEIR OWN QUALITY CONTROL, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND WARRANTY ISSUES AND CLAIMS. (verified owner) January 14, 2023, Pretty nice tube, I will say that you better have patience and a good heat source to install this bad boy. Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. It is machined from 4130 chromoly steel, and heat treated at the lock-up points where the stock interfaces like the factory extension. Well worth the 5 stars. Recoil Spring Tube, 12 Ga., 3 Position $115.42 Manufacturer: BENELLI Model: M4 SUPER 90 Product #: 1380550 Shipment prohibited outside USA. All new! Parts listed here are specific to Benelli M4 semi-auto shotguns chambered in 12 gauge unless otherwise noted. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Secure Payment Processing. 6 position gives a more customizable length of pull over the stock 3 position. Fits perfect on my Benelli M1014. ONCE A PART LEAVES OUR HANDS, BEFORE IT'S EVEN IN YOUR HANDS, YOU OWN IT. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 Cheek Riser offers additional fine tuning of cheek weld when using the 6 position recoil tube, and optics. Outstanding. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence and research. Received my 6 position recoil tube in about 6 days from Canada, excellent shipping! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Brent D. I am heavily invested in weapons products from handguns to long rifles. (verified owner) February 16, 2023. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Description: Very rare, Dream setup! So we are selling them at a discounted price. Mine were soaked in red loctite. (verified owner) January 2, 2023. I purchased a blem tube but it was still a nice looking part. ago (verified owner) January 22, 2023. We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. Excellent product, no more guessing to adjust or remove the the recoil tube. [Parts] Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, LE 3 Position 70130 $84.00 - Auction Armory World's Largest Firearm and Outdoor Network [Parts] Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, LE 3 Position 70130. Includes EOTech 553 A65 $695, Benelli 7 Shot Extension tube $219, Benelli 3 Position Recoil tube $275, Mesa Tactical Sureshot & Rail $99, Benelli Tactical Case $75, Otis Shotgun Cleaning Kit $35, Benelli Tactical hat $19, Hoppe's Bore Snake $19, Benelli Gun Sock $14. The finish is a custom Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) PVD surface finish. The 3-pos tube needs reconfigured so that the stops are fully collapsed, the installation position, one notch in, and fully . Thanks RX Arms! Color matches firearm as well. Great product, beautifully made and works great. As for the product, its perfect. (verified owner) February 4, 2023. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. These will not fit the Turkish clone adjustable stocks. They sell out in about 30 minutes. Best modification other than the bolt release tab Rob makes in my opinion. Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. First off, all Benelli M4 shotguns have recoil tubes under the Pistol grip stock,Standard rifle stock and or collapsible stock . It is recommended that this Benelli M4 recoil tube be installed by a qualified gunsmith. The shipping was fast and customer service was superb. Yeah they're a bit ridiculous and now outside of MWG. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube, Black Nitride Benelli M4/M1014 6 Position Recoil Tube, Black Nitride Benelli M4/M1014 5 Position Recoil Tube. The fit and function of these tubes is not effected in any way, they will function just like the tubes with a clean surface finish. I don't really want to pay the huge mark up for the aftermarket ones but they're the only ones that I can find. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Manuel Dont forget the Benelli Recoil Spring Retaining Ring Code: 61207, Dont forget the https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/61207, Benelli Recoil Spring Retaining Ring This takes the benelli to the next level as far as comfort goes. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. This length can be too long for shorter to average height shooters. (verified owner) January 22, 2023. Wally Finally received my 6 position recoil tube and installed it. This reduces peening or damage on the notches from firing the gun, or from butt stock strikes. This is where the Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube comes in. Performance & security by Cloudflare. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. Perfect fitment. ANY ORDER WITH MORE THAN ONE WILL HAVE THAT ORDER CANCELED ALTOGETHER. Converted my M4 fixed stock to three position collapsible. Part #70130 Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. Re: Benelli M4 i picked up the benelli m4 about 2 years ago i didnt really care for the stock but over all i loved it till i took it to a zombie fun shoot in minn last year and found out i could reload my 870 or a 1100 way faster than the m4 and really got disappointed with the gun, other then that i loved it and it shot great, but i seen a military stock up for sale a while back on gunbroker . Please note this is the recoil spring tube only and does not come with the recoil spring, follower, or any other components. Buy product Ships From: United States (US) Sold By : Boss Guns Store Specs Category: Sales & Daily Deals Description Reviews 0 Product Ratings Description Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a27f9ee1cd468bc (store manager) January 14, 2023. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. Shipping was quick to the states too. This recoil spring tube is made of steel and features a matte blued finish. Aerosol Teflon Lubricant, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Thanks, Robb Hutzal Thank you, Anonymous There's the 3 position tube, that's either too long, too short, and totally collapsed, and the 5-position stock/tube that is simply ugly as sin. Works better than ever. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Incredible shipping speed, from CAN to US was less than a week from placing my order to my door. Mesa Tactical Truckee Benelli M4 Forend (12-GA, M-LOK, 11" Benelli M4 Handguard) $117.00 Breakthrough Clean Vision Series - 12g Shotgun Cleaning Kit $39.56 FAB Defense Benelli M4 Handguard, Quad Rail Forend (Polymer) $90.99 Mesa Tactical Truckee Benelli M4 Forend (12-GA, M-LOK, 15 in Benelli M4 Handguard) $135.00 Installation instructions can be seen below, and are highly recommended to review before installation. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence. Black Nitride Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube $ 200.00 -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish- -Currently in production and will be available by year end!- THIS IS NOT A FACTORY BENELLI ITEM Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing We relist these as we make them. 2. Shipping was fast. I recommend a heat source of at least 500f. Quoted: The Benelli collapsible stock options are weird and frustrating. When one finds a maker with this traits, its advantageous to support them. Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Text or Call. Fit and finish is top notch. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Sean P. Shop through our entire selection of Benelli M4 parts today to finish your latest project. For Customs, this part will be labeled as Sporting Shotgun Accessories: New Zealand, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy HST Code: 9305.20.00. International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking via Canada Post. All the external surfaces are protected with an anti-reflective MILSPEC finish. Our 6-position tube allows for 5 stock settings for a maximum 14.5" and a minimum 12.5 . This item is exactly what was needed to turn my M1014 into a truly collapsing stock. (verified owner) January 20, 2023. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Whos going to be insock much sooner. JT Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube | Northwest Firearms Join the #1 community for gun owners of the Northwest We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. The Benelli M4 collapsible stock kit comes with 1 pistol grip and 1 buttstock. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Forends; Magpul MOE M-LOK Forend - Mossberg 590/590A1 $ 74. Both OEM part and RX part have a certain amount of slop or play Possibly a little more with the RX Arms, but for the benefit of more adjustments, it is well worth that slight difference. Benelli M4 - Recoil Tube OEM 3 Position $199.00 USD Tax included. American Arms Channel 5.06K subscribers This 3-position Recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 is made by Regal Metal Works out of Cumberland, PA. Shipping was fast. I even bookmarked your website. WHAT METHOD OF SHIPPING DO YOU USE? All factory components can be reused including: Recoil Spring, recoil tube plunger, jam nut, retaining ring, and retaining screw. GG&G BENELLI M1 M2 M3 CHARGING HANDLE. Jae S. Ill just wait for the restock and hope to get one. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. This recoil spring tube is made to the highest Benelli standards in material and workmanship. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Bret S. MGW carries replacement barrels, stocks, recoil pads, left & right forearms, choke tubes, springs, magazine components, pins and other items for this model. (verified owner) January 29, 2023, alex w Ill just have to wait until i find an OEM stock and hope it doesnt cost a fortune. In reality, most shooters would prefer a length of pull in the middle. Very well built and the finish matches the receiver better than the 3-position tube did. Excellent fit & finish on this tube. These are 100% made by us. Ive been trying to sell my spare oem 3 position tube for a while now. Just finished install. 185.188.119.219 Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is designed and tested for the Benelli M4 and M1014, with the OEM Collapsible Stock (70085). For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs. Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 5 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, Military 2 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position, Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube Assembly, 5 Position, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Machined to resist side to side play in the buttstock when set in position. Exactly what you expect regarding the recoil tube; solid OEM Benelli. Position "3" with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock jumps to 14 1/4 LOP. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Anonymous Funny. Guy makes good shit. Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Collapsible Stock Length Of Pull Not to be confused with the Benelli M4 Recoil Tube Assembly 70043 that includes the internal components - this is the TUBE ONLY, and you will use the components from the tube on your current gun to complete the assembly. A qualified gunsmith is recommended to install this item. Manufacturer: Briley MFG SKU: TSPA-BENM4RST The Briley Benelli M4 6-Position Recoil Spring Tube replaces the factory Benelli M4 1-position or 3-position Recoil Spring tube when using the Benelli M4/M1014 Telescoping stock (Benelli Part number 70085, as installed on the Benelli M1014 models).