That's twice as Bea the insect of the honey comb or 6 sided cell, in Hebrew the Name is Devorah. These cookies do not store any personal information. Hebrew Letters are the Father, the Word the Son and you a Yid working the Fathers perfect plan. Step 1: pick a Bible I needed word counts for every book of the Bible, so the first thing I had to do was choose the text I'd be drawing from. I went with the following three Bibles: The NA27 Greek New Testament The Lexham Hebrew Bible The New American Standard 1995 Update (for the little slivers of Aramaic) An acrostic is a poem, word puzzle, or other composition in which certain letters in each line form a word or words. cannot have a middle verse with an even number of verses. English Standard Version (ESV): 757,439 words. Wiki weekly Torah portions (parsha) to compliment this sights light. such as me, can you sort of simply explain (without words like lemma!). Word Counts: How Many Times Does a Word Appear in the Bible? It's time to solve Bible puzzles and collect God's words with friends and family NOW! Find out more, Prophecies and Scientific knowledge in Bible preserved since 3 Millenniums These are made up of 31,173 verses and using a rough word count, this amounts to 807,370 words, although the King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words. I have checked and Therefore, agapao is probably more volitional. Old Testament, The New Testament), (the The game features: A bible word unscrambler game contains Bible word games and Bible Stories Numerous word connect puzzles that challenge brain Colorful illustrations and interactive contents of Bible Stories Educational Bible games for both adults and children You will have to first learn each Letter of Light before I can explain it so that it will made sense. Certain passages, like to the pure God is pure (paraphrased) are repeated verbatim in the Bible as are passages like 1 Sam 7 & 1 Chronicles 17 verbatim repetition, at least for part of those chapters. This is why it is tricky to read your daily portion of bread every day. Once I chose my Bibles, it was time to start getting word counts. The answer will be the approximate page count of a printed book. SwordSearcher is a registered trademark. Bible has a Total of 66 Books with 39 (59%) Books in Old Testament and 27 (41%) Books in New Testament. Let's look at how a novel compares to the Bible. I used the Lexham Hebrew Bible and theNestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graecefor these word counts. Each of the eight lines in each section starts with a Hebrew letter in the alphabet. Using the information on this site and its analysis of the NASB, there are 622,771 words in the Old Testament and 184,590 words in the New Testament, making a total of 807,361 words altogether. Torah Hebrew A Word, two our more Letters of Light gathered together, can change with Letters being added, replaced or omitted. The global population is expected to reach 8 billion by November 2022. I do have logos and if you have the instruction feel free to contact me. The grammar, structure, and style of those languages are very different from English, and a literal word-for-word translation is not Christians see the Bible as the Word of God. they are not in the verses. It is Showing Only TheUnique Words Per letter. On top of all Shortest verse of Old Testament is 1 Chronicles 1:25 Eber, Peleg, Reu, and Shortest verse of New Testament and of whole Bible is John 11:35 Jesus wept. If Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. They gave up because they were so confused on what to do next after the Christ had left. verses Blessings to you dear brother but apply the thanks an glory to Whom who SENT THE WORD out of Torah to Aba! The physical dimensions are also a factor. Also see Bible Reading Plans for several options.. words on the cover - 2 (HOLY BIBLE), Total Chapters in the New Testament, Total Jump to specific words, verses, or chapters by number, and see all possible count statistics of phrases within the text. You will find that Chabad.org is wonderful and care about the other nations and the stranger in their land. Your personal statement is arguably the most important part of your college application. : Maher-shalal-hash-baz, 2nd son of Isaiah.] ), Thanks. I have read through the entire bible several times and I look forward to reading it again and again, etc If you and any of your commenters have read through the bible even one time, you probably may concede its virtually impossible to comprehend all the meanings and understand what is taking place on your first run through the bible. for Psalm 118:8 (the 15,968, verses and then selecting Word List from the options. I went with the following three Bibles: The NA27 Greek New Testament The Lexham Hebrew Bible The New American Standard 1995 Update(for the little slivers of Aramaic) Who Was Herod? A patch cannot be sewed onto a prayer shawl. Ever beginning of a NEW idea begins with a Vav or what in English would be the word AND ironic that the new is connected to whats to come after it. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. G-d did not plan on a rewrite G-d planned on a NEW WINE SKIN to pour out of TORAH to become His SEED of LIGHT to the WORLD. We are LIKE the Angels like His 27 Letters with LIGHT to give. This version of the bible includes both the Old and New Testaments. Click Add (A) on the Word List. That's Then I just enter in a book of the Bible. Hey but it gets even worse. of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted; - hey nothing very astounding there that jumps off Another source states that the New American Standard Bible has 807,36110 words. This is a count of the total words (not just number of uniques). Isnt wonderful how so many of us find each other. words either on the cover or the first page explaining which Bible you That might make for a fun tutorial video to do sometime. These are powerful words they are not in the verses. Devarim is a retelling of all the other 4 books, and what is too come including the blessings and curses yet to happen. Is so much fun to GROW in FAITH when Abas breath breathes life into you! Im curious what the conversion rate would be though. Martin. funny how people copy from one another. The Total of Unique Words in Bible Is 14,564, Message to the Muslims 3: Punishment Or Respite, Gods House At Wrong Place. SUMMARY OF KING JAMES BIBLE STATISTICS: Total Books - 66 Total Chapters 1,189 Total Verses.31,102 Total words in the 31,102 verses - 788,258 (not including the Hebrew Alphabet in Psalm 119 or the superscriptions listed in some of the Psalms) Total words in the Hebrew Alphabet in Psalm 119 - 22 First Temple was built by Solomon in 966BC to 950BC whichreplaced the Tabernacle constructed in the Sinai Desert Under Moses supervision. This book outlines words used in a matrix which have the statistical probability of occurring randomly about 1 chance in 9 trillion! the page and slaps you in the face and makes you say wow! Opps forget link to Letters of Light http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/1930265/jewish/Letters-of-Light.htm. Joel beat me to it! There are 79,976 words in the Torah. The Bible was stripped, sorted and ranked, giving an accurate word count list. Why does the word count vary among different versions of the Bible? fourteen epistles of Paul are, because Chapters in the King James Bible, Total His house has many rooms, each word is a room with Letters as guests. Note that these calculations will vary slightly based on the Bible translation you use. Old Testament: 592,439 words. Chapter in the King James Bible, Shortest The book, "Bible Code Statistics, 1 Chance in 463 Trillion: 2020, Election, Controversy, President, Abraham, Accord, Divided, Country, Supreme, Court, Count, Recount, Decided, Outcry, Melania, Vote, etc." from the "Bible Code Statistics Series" is D.Patrick Bickerdike's new release and attempt to enjoy another side of the Bible and maybe learn . This phrase also has exactly twice For example, run, ran, and running are all different words, but if you were to look up their meanings in a dictionary, youd look up run. Run is the lemma. cannot have a middle verse with an even number of verses. Do one of the following: On the Review tab, in the Proofing group, click the Word Count button: Press Ctrl+Shift+G. I love it. You should because you will see the creation of the Father in the progression and movement and association of the Letters where two or more are, there He is, there the WORD IS! as long as it's not for profit and not edited in any manner whatsoever. fruits bared by the tree of life. These would be verses Would love to understand this some more. Unfortunately I lost the list. The middle chapter of the Old Testament is Job 29 and the middle chapter of the New Testament is Romans 13. It is called Zerubbabels temple because the Persian king appointed Zerubbabel as governor of Judah who started rebuilding the temple with the help of Joshua, the high priest. Of course, thats just looking up the English word. Those debates are exacerbated by the fact that there are more than a hundred translations of the Bible from its original Hebrew, even translations of translations. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. WINE/PROMISE cannot be poured into the TORHA because it would demand a rewrite. Even though these words are not in the verses they There are twelve It's also. In this case, of course, it is the first letter of each line. Played an intricate part in my sermon tomorrow. Receive our messages by Email Then selected Spreadsheet and exported it as a CSV file. Also, there are hundreds of translations of the Bible into other languages as well, each with different word counts. Our Father thy kingdom come they will be done join the two ingredient of Adam and make them ONE AGAIN. during the process of time. In SwordSearcher, it's easy to get detailed statistics from a search, and combining this with word form searches can make it even more interesting. verses in the New Testament, Middle Total It is possible to save the results in the CSV format. Heres what it looks like: NowI have a list of every Hebrew lemma in the book of Ruth. I may add this link it to my page http://peacebyjesus.witnesstoday.org/BooksOfTheBible.html. Length of the arm from elbow to the end of the middle finger, almost 18 inches. Good question. Heave is Shamyim/water and Eretz is earth or dust the TWO WITNESSES that G-d breathed LIFE into. So Contact us. Length of the outstretched arms, about 6 feet. However, language user statistics tend to lag behind actual population statistics due to challenges in gathering and updating information. This tool also reports the number of syllables, monosyllabic words, polysyllabic words, sentences, paragraphs, unique words, short words, long words, . what a verse to be right in the middle of your Bible. Top 10 Words in the Bible (List starts on the left and goes down) The number 1 word is "Lord" (this includes both the upper case "Lord", which refers to God and the lower case "lord", which would refer to a someone's superior), with 7,759 occurrences, followed by God, at number 2, with 3,977 occurrences. This is the 15,588th verse in the 2 Bless Avram (Abraham) was missing the dot which makes the Bet Letter say sharp V sound. Our;s byitICU.info http://www.byiticu.info/learn-hebrew.html. Research expert covering media. Theres more. When he had Isaac, he received a NEW NAME, ABraHam. That is around 1/8th of the word count in the King James Bible, New International Version or New American Standard Version. Same prayer shawl, only shortened so we can READ in first in English (left to right) then go fishing and toss the net to read right to left. Books in the New Testament, Total ; When you select the box, the Statistics box (mentioned above) will open and list pages, words . . center of the Bible. Follow these guidelines for an exceptional admissions essay. Now i am going to add up all the words in Acts thru Revelation for those who think the Holy Spirit left out a lot on how the NT church understood the gospels. We can be like the Letters each with a story of our own being paired UP with another witnesses of the ORH. Have you ever read Torah from the Genesis of EACH LETTER? Modern Hebrew is NOT Torah Hebrew. There are only 4 Books of Moses. There are 66 books in the Bible. Get in touch with us now. But the New American Standard Bible (NASB), the NET Bible, The New Living Translation (NLT) and the New Century Bible have fifteen versesone more verse. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. This article is Copyrighted Statistics About the Bible Navigate : Old Testament Data: New Testament Data: Totals : Pages: 993: 288: 1,281 : Books: 39: 27: 66 : Chapters: 929: 260: 1,189 : Verses . Some of them seem to disagree with Once One popular version of the Bible is the King James Version. Then they direct you to the middle two words Its origins and religious significance are subjects of debate. Give, and it will be given to you. These Words are distributed as 602,580 (77%) in Old Testament and 180,551(23%) in New Testament Books. New video quick-tip: searching non-Bible content, SwordSearcher 9.0 Hotfix 1 update available, Quick tip: Clone panel from the Topic Guide, SwordSearcher 9 Released with Dark Mode and more, SwordSeacher 8.4 Released with new Quick Concordance Tool and more, SwordSearcher 8.3 Released with Enhanced Audio Bible Support. I have heard it on tapes. In SwordSearcher, it's easy to get detailed statistics from a search, and combining this with word form searches can make it . holy name. There are 783,131 words in the Bible King James version. I made a list of those passages here: https://documents.logos.com/documents/97c728e4b9e34846ac341777c51509c9 (Youll need to create a Faithlife account to see them). Have you ever done, or thought of doing, a word count of how many different words in each book are used? O my soul". Take your word count and divide it by 300. The average of Words per verse in OT is 27.6 and in NT its 22.2. The hits command should search for those words in your chapter across the Hebrew bible. The average Words per verse in Bible are 25.2. Go find the other twelve, look at the WORD where its found and the Letters that make up that word for the best most glorious KNOWING of the Fathers seed. Thank you for replying! These Verses are distributed as 23,145 (74.42%) in Old Testament Books and 7,957 (25.58%) in New Testament Books respectively. of the King James Bible. Wecan do all sorts of things with these lists. The Holy Bible KJV has over 780,000 word, making it 10 times longer than the Koran. If you let me have the wording that will be great. Book Titles, the Testament dividers plus the phrase Table of Contents) Using the information on this site and its analysis of the NASB, there are 622,771 words in the Old Testament and 184,590 words in the New Testament, making a total of 807,361 words altogether. More to the point, any class requiring students to read the series before registering is setting a million word point-of-entry.