Like any city, Santa Clarita deals with some issues, which is why it's important to be aware of its benefits and drawbacks before hosting your next birthday celebration here. We will deliver timely to your House, Backyard, Recreation Facilities, Park Events, Family Reunion, Birthday Parties, School Functions, Daycare Centers, Church Functions, BBQ's, Weddings, Festivals, Company Picnics, Grand Openings and more!! It is about 35 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles and is part of the extensive Greater Los Angeles Area. They often feature BBQ pits and playgrounds for your little ones. JUST A REMINDER: Thanks to the host who is very accommodating. These are the best private kids birthday party venues in Santa Clarita, CA: See more private kids birthday party venues in Santa Clarita, CA. Parties are held in the City's beach entry pool, complete with spray features and a three-story waterslide. 12:30pm-1:30pm 1. Greenlight. siemens 401k match. Santa Clarita, CA Capacity: 500 $10,000 / Meeting Diamond View Summit (DVS) is a ten-acre estate located on a plateau with a 360-degree view, in the mountains north of Los Angeles, California. 2:30pm-3:30pm For more information, call: (661) 250-3740, Aquatic Center Our guide will review and publish it on the movie page soon. All of the ladies I know adore the place.more, TLC Creative Special effects, an award winning visual effects company for over 27 years, specializes in unique live entertainment for all types of events.more, Party SuppliesParty & Event PlanningParty Equipment Rentals, This company seriously came through for my wedding! 2919 Mead Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95051. After her first month she begged me and my husband to sign up for a second day. 14. Adults and kids alike will remember celebrating their big day at Painting with a Twist! The perfect place to have your kids next birthday party is at Santa Clarita Lanes! Tag-Ops Foam Dart Tag Arena 11 Dart Arenas Laser Tag Venues & Event Spaces "recommend this for my family and friends who wants a very fun, cool place to have a birthday party ." more 2. It's time to start looking for birthday party locations near Santa Clarita, California for the birthday girl's big day! It was stunning inside. Well look no further! Website Terms & Conditions Explore various options such as community centers, parks and beaches, restaurants, and other private facilities like hotel ballrooms or amusement parks. How much are average location rentals in Santa Clarita? 14-077), Youth Sports Photo Submittal Terms and Conditions, Road Rehab - Annual Overlay and Slurry Seal Project, Santa Clara River Watershed Map Revision (2019-2021), Report Traffic Signal and Street Light Malfunctions, Parks, Recreation & Community Services Agendas. Super spacious & very well decorated! A pr. Great place to host your kids birthday party. Outdoor party venues in Santa Clarita average $159 per hour to rent, but its easy to spend less or more depending on what youre looking for. Robin's Restaurant Santa Clarita, CA Get a Quote Chat Pamelas Ballet Classes at Marge Patka Dance Studio Canyon Country, CA Get a Quote Chat Painting With a Twist, Paint Studio #243 Canyon Country, CA Get a Quote Chat Pinot's Palette - Valencia Valencia, CA Get a Quote Chat Persia Lounge & Restaurant Newhall, CA Get a Quote Chat great here too. Discover Spaces The most locations Every day we uncover new, creative spaces from neighborhood galleries to hidden rooftops, and beyond. aleks math placement test practice. EVENTS Our space is conveniently. The city boasts over 28 recreational facilities for hosting special occasions. They also have an obstacle course, sports court, and a zipline. Show more. Gifts like custom temporary tattoos, gift cards, and water bottles will be a hit. With a spacious Backyard for parties, Cast a. nd Crew, or even a Venue, this is an awesome space for Filming, Instagram skits, Commercials, and exotic or glamorous photoshoots. We booked this venue before it even open its doors. Welcome to Canyon Country Rustic Backyard. Theyre famous for their Horse riding birthday parties, where children are instructed how to clean horses, pan for gold, pet animals at a petting zoo, and ride horses. I highly recommend booking your, Eddie was an exceptional host. Book with us if you're looking for unforgettable kids birthday party venues! Prepare food for your guests. Birthday Parties BOOK A PARTY KIDS LOVE OUR PARTIES The perfect place to have your kid's next birthday party is at Santa Clarita Lanes! All-American Family Home ready for filming, Park-like setting w/ Resort-style pool/spa. 1 Story Tastefully Updated View Home. We build the tools to make hiring out a space for your reception as easy as the click of a button. They very helpful and instrumental with planning from the beginning to the end. Made my whole graduation, which is rare :) Sophia was a wonderful host, very kind, helpful and nice to everyone. Santa Clarita birthday party places for boys often include arcades, entertainme. They were so accommod", "My daughter loves this place. Most party venues are scheduled for 4 hours, with 23 people in attendance. With unlimited Go Karts, Duck Pin Bowling, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Arcade Games and Laser Tag, the kids and family will have an unforgettable day. Kelly's Wedding Garden and Banquet Facility 82 Venues & Event Spaces "SITREP .but with a kick-ass indoor banquet hall to host the reception as well!" more 2. We also have spaces for productions and meetings. Copper Horse Riding Ranch is a beloved kids party venue that offers horse riding lessons and hosts group functions. I would recommend this for my family and friends who wants a very fun, cool place to have a birthday party. What types of locations can I book in Santa Clarita? The museum houses much of his collection of lavish decor and art, which features heavily Native American and Western themes. Refund options vary, based on when the booking is canceled. Scooters Jungle is a premier private indoor play facility that has some of the tallest and longest inflatable slides in California. Pump it Up. Your kids will leave happy and you will know they were cared for by caring educated staff. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Canyon Country, Santa Clarita, CA. ALL at unbelievable low rates. FL Long Beach, CA Santa Barbara, CA Washington, DC Albuquerque, NM Sacramento, CA Oakland, CA Raleigh, NC Alpharetta, GA Santa Clarita, CA Salt Lake City, UT Grand Rapids, MI San Diego, . Thanks a million for the opportunity to hav, which is rare :) Sophia was a wonderful host, very kind, helpful and nice to everyone. While you will need to drive 20 minutes out of Santa Clarita to spend time at this venue, its more than worth it. If you have young kids and a lot of guests, this venue will eliminate the stress of hosting a party. What are people saying about kids birthday party in Santa Clarita, CA? Booking prices vary with the property type, features, and rental length, but generally a 1-hour booking will be in the range of $65 to $750. Discover thousands of unique outdoor party venues for rent perfect for your event. Owner's were friendly and communicative, would absolutely book again. These are some highly rated birthday party venues in Santa Clarita, CA: What are some birthday party venues with a large number of reviews in Santa Clarita, CA? Kid's Birthday Party Checklist; Quinceaera Checklist; Christmas Party Checklist; Cocktail Party Checklist; . This is a unique yard that gives you a pristine nature ambience but also has all the AMAZING SAPCE FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS: BIRTHDAY PARTIES WEDDINGS GETAWAYS PETTI. All birthday party packages are a two-lane minimum. I mean they had an acoustic musician playing when I walked in, there were decorations on the table and throughout the outdoor space, the table was ST", "Professional, friendly and affordable. Find Party venues in Santa Clarita, CA - popular venues for Party. 8. Santa Clarita, CA Event Venues How function venues work on Peerspace Peerspace is the easiest way to book unique venues for events. Top Planning Tools; Anniversary Party . For an even more memorable experience, host your birthday party at one of Santa Clarita's amazing public parks or recreation areas! All in all great place, the staff is great and very accommodating. There is an attached bar area andmore, Kids ActivitiesVenues & Event SpacesPetting Zoos, Introducing MY RANCH, a kids private party venue located in the heart of shadow Hills, with 360 views on 3 acres surrounded by a beautiful pomegranate orchard. These are some highly rated kids birthday party in Santa Clarita, CA: What are some kids birthday party with a large number of reviews in Santa Clarita, CA? What are some highly rated party venues in Santa Clarita, CA? Find 8 listings related to Las Vegas Largest Full Service Male Entertainment Service in Santa Clarita on YP.com. No matter your party's theme or what deliciousness you have in mind, there is a local bakery that can make your cake dreams come true. This house would be perfect for events, meetings, and retreats. 20850 Centre Pointe Parkway. Most outdoor party venues are scheduled for 6 hours, with 35 people in attendance. In this venue, employees will guide students through interactive simulations, where they role-play careers and learn important things, like finances, in a safe and fun environment. Many bakeries in Santa Clarita specialize in creating custom birthday cakes. It has plenty of space for a large event, with room for people to move around, dance,", "My daughter (who is now 4) starting going here when she was 2. Why brands shouldnt ignore micro influencers? Background Photo byVince Zaragoza A childs birthday party is a big cause for celebration. Top Birthday Party venues in Santa Clarita, CA Instant book Price Attendees Booking duration Beautiful Ranch House on Large Property $150 /hr 9 Responds within 1 hr Santa Clarita, CA SuperHost Reaper Ranch in Santa Clarita Valley $120 /hr 11 Responds within 1 hr Santa Clarita, CA All-American Family Home ready for filming $153 /hr 4 This venue can host fun, indoor Nerf gun tournaments, leagues, and parties in their massive area. This place was amazing and the homeowners, I just praise with Excellence. You can start with our Spare Package, which gets your party on the lanes, and comes with birthday cake to celebrate the birthday guest to the fullest. We've sent an email to with a secure link to reset your password. Top Categories; Beauty & Health; e gatherings. And as host, you don't have to worry about the headaches of planning and clean-upwe'll take care of that and more. We also have spaces for productions and meetings. That means you need to find a bunch of potential birthday party places in Santa Clarita that she might enjoy. Just start a search at. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Children's Party Planning & Entertainment in Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA. Group Fun 20840 Centre Pointe Parkway SATURDAYS. Our Kids Parties Rock AND are fun and easy to plan! Another new kid on the block, GlowHouse Gaming, is a fast-growing gaming and entertainment company that combines a glow-in-the-dark atmosphere and a high-end gaming experience. from $175/hr. They are passionate about their work and are dedicated to providing each customer with an arrangement that perfectly suits their needs. Locations Santa Clarita, CA Birthday Party Venues How birthday party venues work on Peerspace Peerspace is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings, events, film, and photo shoots. David and his wife Theresa were very sweet and helpful throughout the, is amazing! With all of the visitors coming into town for various events and attractions throughout the year, traffic can be very heavy at certain times. We do have a land line available. I held a surprise, Eddie was extremely helpful along the entire journey. Once youve chosen a theme, think of ways to make it special and unique. You can pay for your booking with a credit card, or with ACH or wire transfer for bookings over $4k. Children love having birthday parties at The Cube. Hire by the hour for your party without worrying about hidden fees. Please call (661) 257-2823 for more information. Visitors can take a self-guided tour any day of the week or join a guided one on weekends.