Memorials. View Bruce J. Thomas's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. Bruce Thomas, Sr. Family contact: Edna Thomas Viewing times: Sunday, August 5, 2007 from 5-9 pm and Monday, August 6, 2007 from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm Funeral time: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 1:00 pm Burial location: Mt. I am truly sorry, stunned, hurt and totally saddened by the passing of my Big Brother, Mentor and good Friend of 54 years. August 14, 2022 And there's not enough room on this page to talk about all the memories we had over the years as Brothers & Friends. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Bruce Thomas of Cadiz, Kentucky, born in Detroit, Michigan, who passed away on August 14, 2022, at the age of 85, leaving to mourn family and friends. May God give you the love and comfort you need during this difficult time, Kelly you and your girls are in prayers. He. He would always tell me that he felt like he wasn't good enough to sing in the group. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Bruce attended Westmount School and Bedford Road Collegiate, and in 1949 his career path was set for life . And in my professional and personal opinion, he was great! There are no events at this time. The best to her family and children. Bruce had a very special bond with his daughter, Haley. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews. He was a proud member of Lamda Chi Alpha and has remained close with his fraternity brothers. He was born January 21, 1947, in Glens Falls, NY to the late Hugh and Rose (Ives) Bruce. Debra and to all his friends hold your memories of Bruce close to your heart for he is a gentlemans gentleman and a rarity. Bruce was a University of Texas - Austin graduate and worked as an accountant at Coastal Corporation for 32 years. He is truly a friends friend. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Thomas Reinke, 77, died Feb. 19, 2022. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity. Then . Suggested donation : American Cancer Society, Funeral arrangement under the care ofHeritage Cremation Society. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. With great sadness, we announce the passing of our dear wife, mother, grandmother, and friend, who passed away unexpectedly on Friday, February 24th, 2023. November 29, 2021. Gary Sanitary District, Debra I just heard of our dear Bruce transition. Age: 71 years. He was predeceased by : his brothers, Billy Joe, Andrew, Charles and Dennis Thomas. Bruce Thomas Sapp October 3, 1958 ~ March 14, 2021 62 Years Old Obituary & Services Guest Book Obituary Of Churchill, passed away on Sunday, March 14, 2021, at 62 years young after being diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Only time can help heal her loss, for I am sure Bruce was a terrific husband and Father. Services celebrating the life of Mr. Bruce Thomas will begin at 1:00 p.m. Friday, August 20, 2021 at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens with Tyler Thomas officiating. Write your message of sympathy today. And in my professional and personal opinion, he was great! Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. SELBY, Bruce M. - September 28, 1930 - February 25, 2023 . We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged . Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Bruce Thomas to pay them a last tribute. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. And in all honesty, Bruce was the backbone of our band. Obituary Kannapolis Bruce Thomas Francis Veillette, age 74, passed away suddenly December 2, 2021. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. She graduated from Biwabik High School in 1967, then studied at the Minnesota School of Business, later working as a medical secretary. Dana Wessel had planned to see multiple shows on Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's current tour, which kicked off Feb. 1 in Tampa and hits St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center on Sunday. Secondly, my Condolences and Prayers go out to Bruce's Family and to the Wells Family. "And he did just that!" Bruce was loved dearly by his family, will be remembered fondly, and missed greatly. Let the family know you are thinking of them. Vernon, MO and Kelly Wesley (Gary Emerine) of Murray; his grandchildren, Lindsay Seifried (Jeff), Jordan Schrandt (Doug), Kate Haymes, Seth Thomas Haymes (Carmen), Lexus Wesley, Harley Wesley, Thomas Chase Wesley, Nathan Bruce Thomas, Molly Thomas, Grayson Thomas, Georgia Thomas, Eden Thomas and Ever Thomas; and his great grandchildren, Brianna (Aaron), Luke (Kianna), Kayla, Emma, Nathan, Calvary, Ezra and Heidi. To the Thomas Family, May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. At work, he would often talk a, The world was a better place because Bruce was in it. AMEN. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Kansas State head coach Bruce Weber learns the proper hand gestures to pose with his guards from left, Omari Lawrence, Jevon Thomas and Shane Southwell after a practice session before the Second . He previously spent nearly 25 years working for Goulds Pumps. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. such as 'friend' or 'cousin.' bruce hopkins obituary 27 Feb. bruce hopkins obituary. Bell was elected to the seat in 2019, defeating Republican Geary Higgins to succeed retiring Republican Dick Black. Obituary of Thomas John Bruce Sr. Thomas John Bruce Sr., 75, a resident of Greenwich, passed away Tuesday, December 20, 2022, at Saratoga Hospital, following a brief illness. Bruce is survived by Ellen, his two children Nathan (Emily) and Mary Kate (Patrick); two sisters Lisa Thomas Armstrong (Jimmy) and Sara Thomas Foust (Jud); his mother Mary Thomas Lunsford and Bonus father M.A. Bruce Alan Thomas, age 64, a resident of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, passed away on April 29, 2021. February 3, 2023 Their wishes for cremation have been honored. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 7, 1937 - He was born in Vincennes, Indiana on October 7, 1951, son of the late Leo Francis and Marvel Lee Brown. Vernon Kay will take over in May following the announcement last . He was predeceased by : his parents, William Thomas and Leota Thomas; and his brother William Jr.. He was born in Canada January 2, 1947 to the late Thomas and Margaret Veillette. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Plant a Living Memorial. He is survived by his wife Linda,. Obituary. Rahn, It comes as a shock to hear of Bruces transition. Obituary. There is no photo or video of Bruce Thomas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. His favorite places to make memories were his backyard, Sunriver, Oregon, and Kauai, HI. He was born in Saskatoon on May 2, 1931, the elder son of Bill and Elizabeth (nee Kargut). He is survived by : his children, Aisha Farley (Josh), Linnea, Mickayla Surette, Thomasina Soucy (William), Riley Falls and T'Shawn Rymer; his grandchildren, Keighan, Lennox, Liberty, Remi Lola, Alaia and Aubrey; and his siblings, Hallet Turner (Barb), Cora (Phil), Maine, Richard Falls (Elaine), Martha Falls, Perry Falls (Susan), Edmonton, Daniel Falls (Rhonda), Michael Falls (Donna), Josephine Falls, Ray Falls (Kathy), Rachel Falls (Melbourne), Benjie Falls, Marie Falls (Curtis) and Curtis Falls (Michelle). March 23, 2015 Elkhart, Indiana Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Bruce's Passing. Would you like to offer Thomas Fallss loved ones a condolence message? Walter Bruce Willis (Idar-Oberstein, 19 de maro de 1955) um ator norte-americano nascido na Alemanha Ocidental.Ficou conhecido por protagonizar o seriado Moonlighting (1985-1989) e pelo papel de John McClane na popular franquia Die Hard, que o definiu como 'heri de ao' em diversos filmes do gnero.. Willis tambm gaitista e cantor, tendo lanado dois lbuns: The Return of . Thomas, Bruce AllenBruce Allen Thomas, age 64, a resident of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, passed away on April 29, 2021. North America. He is also survived by children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren as well as nephews, nieces, and friends. He was predeceased by his parents Thomas E. Toney and Jane Grimshaw, his brother . He was born Nov. 27, 1934 in Sharon, TN, the son of Thomas Wilson Bruce and Ann Curlin Bruce. View Bruce Thomas's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. What were Bruce's favorite artists or styles of art? We shared great laughter together as well as tears. Bruce Thomas Montgomery, 72, passed away on December 22, 2022. My deepest condolences to Deb and the family on the loss of Bruce. Obituary. He would always tell me that he felt like he wasn't good enough to sing in the group. Condolences may be left for the family on Bruce's obituary Tribute page at www.saskatoonfuneralhome.com. Bruce gained his wings on January 9, 2023. "And there's not enough room on this page to talk about all the memories we had over the years as Brothers & Friends." I miss you already. Ways to honor Bruce Thomas's life and legacy. October 13, 1956 April 29, 2021. Region. Bruce Thomas Carden, age 73, of Lake City, passed away on January 9, 2023 at his residence. I most humbly extend my greatest and most sincerest Condolences and Prayers to Debra Ann for her tremendous loss. Thomas was stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base. May God give you the love and comfort you need during thi, Kelly you and your girls are in prayers. I have a feeling that this support for others was a great strength of his and it's something we should all strive to have. "Bruce" Barnett, Jr, son of the late Thomas B. and Hazel Parkes Barnett of Macon, MS, passed away at age 75 at Baptist Memorial Golden Triangle Hospital on Sunday . Bruce always brought su, My deepest condolences to your family for your loss. Memories tab of the memorial website. Schuette-Daniels Funeral Home & Browns Lake Crematory Phone: (262 . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Write your message of sympathy today. Grandchildren Elodie Spurlock and Elliott Spurlock. Bruce is survived by Ellen, his two children Nathan Alan Thomas (Emily) and Mary Kate (Patrick); two sisters Lisa Thomas Armstrong (Jimmy) and Sara Thomas Foust (Jud); his mother Mary Thomas Lunsford and Bonus father M.A. I would ask him what was his reply and he said Yes he is. Secondly, my Condolences and Prayers go out to Bruce's Family and to the Wells Family. In addition to being a fan of trains, he liked a nice Canadian or American lager. I can't say enough about how much I'm gonna miss my Big Brother. He leaves to cherish his memory a loving wife Debra Wells Thomas, a son. Bruce loved music and was a talented musician who could play almost any instrument he put his hands on. Juni Lee (aka Junei') Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 40s Bruce Thomas Farmington Hills, MI (Farmington) View Full Report Addresses W Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Help keep everyone in the know by sharing this memorial website. Bruce Maccall Obituary On Sunday, February 26, 2023, Bruce Leonard MacCall Sr. CDR, CEC, USN (ret), 86, of Charlottesville, passed away quietly at home. Praying for the Thomas family. Bruce was my Family too. Love to all..Aunt Barb. Mr. Thomas is survived by his daughter, Kristen Spurlock; mother, Sandra Thomas; brother Tyler Thomas (Jessica). IN THE CARE OF. Grandmother, Vera Coker; one Aunt, Nancy Towne; Nieces, Abby Gist, Atley Thomas; Nephew Warner Thomas as well as numerous cousins and extended family members, and a special friend, Whitney. He was predeceased by : his father Tommie Buchannon. Your Li'l Bro, Friend and Guitarist / "The Lostweekend" Bruce Thomas. U.S. Army Veteran for 10 years, served in Korea and Panama. He is truly a friends friend and knew the importance of what friendship is and what it stands for. He was born to Charlotte Strout of Portland, Maine on October 17, 1953. Posted at 01:41h . Rahn Cox, My sincere condolences to my love ones miss you all May God send you a comforter during this time..LOVE. Bruce B. Thomas Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Sign In Bruce B. Thomas January 10, 1956 - February 22, 2022 Obituary & Events Tribute Wall Share a memory Send Flowers Obituary Please share a memory of Bruce to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. It is with sad, heavy hearts that we share the passing of our father, Bruce Alan Thomas, who died unexpectedly in his home on December 17, 2022 at the age of 69. First and foremost, "All Praise to The Most High." . We are sad to announce that on December 18, 2021, at the age of 77, Bruce Thomas of Pikeville, North Carolina passed away. Union Grove Ofwb Church 1283 Union Grove Church Rd, Fremont, NC 27830, Eureka Cemetery 146 E Main St, Eureka, NC 27830. He was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico where his dad L.C. Need help? Bruce from me to you. Please consider a gift to Saint Francis Service Dogs. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. The last time I saw his face, he said to me; "You will always be a Thomas Would you like to offer Bruce Thomass loved ones a condolence message? In loving memory of Bruce who passed away November 12, 2008. My deepest sympathy to the family. What were Bruce's favorite ways to spend free time? Share Obituary. In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society. I cant count the many times he would tell me that someone would ask if he was my brother, and I would ask him what was his reply? Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. View Tribute Book When was the last time you spent time with Bruce? You can send your sympathy in the . In 1988 he married the love of his life, Ellen Kissel Thomas of Winter Park Florida. BRUCE WILLIAM THOMAS 1956 - 2021 Send Flowers BORN 1956 DIED 2021 FUNERAL HOME Fortuna Funeral Home, Inc 7076 Brecksville Road Independence, OH BRUCE THOMAS OBITUARY was born September 30,. He was born on August 3, 1949 to the late Zelmer Carden and Della Thompson Carden. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. He was born February 6, 1953 in Detroit to James and Leona. Bruce was an outstanding member of the community and worked for Piedmont Service Group. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! Bruce graduated in 1966 from Groves High School. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. One thing I can say is that, he was always there whenever I reached out and he never once treated me less than his li'l Brother. Bruce Thomas Rollins, Jr. age 58, passed away on February 15, 2023 in Spotsylvania County Virginia. December 18, 2021 (77 years old). I attended Shades Valley HS with Bruce. The love a heart holds dear, Fond memories linger every day, Remembrance keeps him near. We go along way back to 25th & Massachusetts. In 1988 he married the love of his life, Ellen Kissel Thomas of Winter Park Florida. He was predeceased by : his son Christopher Bruce Thomas; and his parents, Robert Bruce, Sr. and Bertha Pridgen Thomas. Predeceased by sisters June (Tom) Skelton and Betty (Laverne) Teed. BRUCE THOMAS SAPP March 14, 2021 Obituary Events Guestbook (2) Claim Story Follow story Text size Of Churchill, passed away on Sunday, March 14, 2021, at 62 years young, after being diagnosed. He is survived by : his brother S. Army; his wife Joyce P'Pool Thomas of Cadiz; his children, Bro. Bruce Is preceded in death by his father, Larry Thomas; Paternal Grandparents A.D. and Louise Thomas; and Maternal Grandfather, Ernie Towne; and step-grandfather, Rex Coker. Interment will follow graveside rites. Visit our Support Center. Get notified when new information is shared or changed on this website. And in all honesty, Bruce was the backbone of our band. He was predeceased by : his father Tommie Buchannon. Bruce is of the Baptist faith and a deacon and trustee of his church. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements. He also deeply valued his friendships. He always had a smile on his face and a friendly remark for everyone. Make a Memorial Donation . The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. January 5, 2023 Jackie was born April 7, 1944, to Rudy . And like a Brother, I wasn't hearing it and I was always encouraging him to just do what he do, and just do it good. He is survived by his wife Gayle of 48 years, who was at his side as he passed quietly in the wee hours of the morning. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Arrangements have been entrusted to . Services celebrating the life of Mr. Bruce Thomas will begin at 1:00 p.m. Friday, August 20, 2021 at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens with Tyler Thomas officiating. Bruce. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Funeral arrangement under the care ofSweeny's Funeral Home and Crematorium. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 20, 1947 - Interment will follow graveside rites. There is no photo or video of Bruce Thomas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. This memorial website was created in memory of Joseph M Thomas Bruce, 15, born on February 28, 1990 and passed away on October 30, 2005. BRUCE ANDREWS OBITUARY Andrews, Bruce T. Bruce Thomas Andrews, age 62, of Kentwood passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, February 16, 2023. Bruce was a dedicated husband and father who loved spending time with his family. Bruce Thomas Montgomery, 72, passed away on December 22, 2022. Memorial contributions can be made to Lucian Thomas Cemetery Fund, 371 Vada Ln., Cadiz, KY 42211, or to Gideons International, P.O. Thomas was stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base. Bruce, Energy/Spirit will always be among his Love Ones giving us Strength, Protection, and Support. (75 years old). You have funeral questions, we have answers. Bruce was born on Tuesday, June 10, 1958, in Fort Hood, K (770) 775-3916 wjwestbury@bellsouth.net 212 E. College St. | Jackson, Georgia | 30233 Home About Us Our History Our Staff Map & Directions Our Facilities News & Events Contact Us Testimonials Bruce is survived by his. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. We found 33 records for Bruce Thomas in Farmington Hills, Flint and 19 other cities in Michigan. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. Mr. Thomas, 48, of Brandon, passed away Saturday, August 14, 2021 at his residence. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 14, 1944 - Surviving siblings include Mark Montgomery, Joan (Bill) Halpin, Bob (Debbie) Montgomery, Jeanne (Phil) Weiler, and numerous nieces and nephews. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. My deepest condolences to his wife and family. He is proceeded in death by his Mother, Betty Ray Cordrey. Thomas was stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base. The family will be at the church, Monday, 6:00 - 7:30. Bruce was my Family too. He was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico where his dad L.C. AMEN. We are sad to announce that on February 3, 2023, at the age of 71, Bruce Thomas Irvin of Demorest, Georgia, born in Stephens, Georgia passed away. He was currently employed as a South Regional Sales Manager for Celeros Flow Technology. Would you like to offer Bruce Thomass loved ones a condolence message? He was a proud member of Lamda Chi Alpha and has remained close with his fraternity brothers. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Mr. Thomas, 48, of Brandon, passed away Saturday, August 14, 2021 at his residence. By Lauren Williams 09:56, Tue, Feb 28, 2023 | UPDATED: 13:24, Thu, Mar 2, 2023 Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. He was the much loved younger brother of Walter (Laurie), Gary (Kim), and Mark. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. What made Bruce different from most people you know? Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. What were Bruce's favorite songs or musical artists? Mr. Thomas, 48, of Brandon, passed away Saturday, August 14 . Regards / Hector Medina February 24, 2023 Get notified when new photos, stories and other important updates are shared. If flowers are sent to the Funeral home, please request they do not have lilies in them, as Kelly is very allergic. I'm located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and worked as an upgrades engineer for ITT Gould's Pumps. Obituary Bruce Thomas Rollins, Jr. age 58, passed away on February 15, 2023 in Spotsylvania County Virginia. We went on to release records all around the world, toured and even appeared on the TV show, "Soul Train." Lovingly remembered by the family. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. We were fellow band members in a Musical group in Gary, Indiana called The Lostweekend. Thomas J. Bruce . He is survived by his devoted wife Phyllis of 68 years. I enjoyed our chats even after I no longer worked there. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Bruce was born September 14, 1950 in Kansas City, Missouri to Edward and Frances Montgomery. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. I am truly sorry, stunned, hurt and totally saddened by the passing of my Big Brother, Mentor and good Friend of 53 years. He is survived by his wife of 25 years, Kelly Marie Rollins. God Bless You. To plant a tree in memory of Bruce Thomas, please visit Tribute Store . May your memories remind you of him daily. I cannot be. Oh how i remember Bruce. Funeral, Tuesday, 2:00 PM, Union Grove OFWB Church, 1283 Union Grove Church Rd, Fremont. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. Nola Pitre Bruce, 90, a native of Galliano, LA and a resident of Cut Off, LA, passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. There are no events at this time. We were fellow band members in a Musical group in Gary, Indiana called "The Lostweekend." . What was the most fun you ever had with Bruce? He is preceded in death by his father Luther Comer Thomas Jr; Paternal grandparents Luther Comer Sr and Gladys Thomas of Glasgow Kentucky; Maternal grandparents Lloyd and Sara Greene of Cave City, Kentucky. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Burial, Eureka Cemetery. . Russell Bruce Thomas (Michelle) of Cadiz, Krista Haymes (Jason) of Mt. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Kelly you and your girls are in prayers. My deepest sympathy to the family. Laura "Gram" Mae Myers, 99, of Muncy, passed away, Feb. 27, 2023 at her residence in Moreland Township. Bruce Thomas was born October 8, 1947, to Mary Thomas and Lee White. He was born June 17, 1963 in Orlando, Florida to Thomas Edison Long and Virginia (Jenny) Annette Long, both deceased. He grew up and attended school in the greater Cleveland area where he developed his lust for living. I love you Bruce my brother until we meet again. Obituary. As a child he lived in Panama City Florida, Bowling Green Kentucky, and Birmingham Alabama. Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors - Oxford Phone: (248) 628-3100 Visitation Wednesday January 18, 2023 from 9 to 11 a.m. with funeral service at 11 a.m. at the Guy & Allen Chapel, 2959 W. 11th Ave. Gary, IN. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Thomas B. Bell, a retired U.S. Air Force officer, previously served in the Virginia House . Lunsford of Birmingham, Alabama; Grandchildren Lucas Roger Thomas (11), Luther Lee Knight (2 1/2); Thatcher Thomas Knight (9 months); also his nieces and nephews. I will greatly miss him for he was always there for me as I would be for him. He was born May 30th, 1936 and was a lifelong resident of Cla . January 3, 1941 - September 24, 2019 Bruce Carl Thomas, age 78, formerly of Corpus Christi, Texas, went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 in Houston, Texas. Interment Oak Hill Cemetery. Dr. Bruce Andre Thomas Portsmouth - Dr. Bruce Andre Thomas, 55, went to be with the Lord on November 2, 2014 in Richmond, VA. I enjoy. What were Bruce's favorite ways to exercise? Another golden heart has been added to the heavenly glory. I most humbly extend my greatest and most sincerest Condolences and Prayers to Debra Ann for her tremendous loss. To the Thomas Family praying for healing Comfort for the lost of your love one. Sign the Guest Book. BRUCE THOMAS OBITUARY Rev. Passed away peacefully at Lakeridge Health Oshawa in his 93 rd year. We are having a reception directly following the service, please join us.