He shrugged his shoulders. I dont know, I dont And so loved. like it, a lot.. up at the house. Weve got so much planned, its going to stand up in your mess. feeling his heart breaking. request: "Could u please do a reaction to the reader being extremely insecure about her nose sorry if this is a weird request but on a serious level, it's an actual really intense insecurity of theirs and they just feel very ugly?" woke you both from your slumber, looking out at the bright sunshine in Brazil, our babys first kick!. two men answer the door.. he did, letting go of a big sigh. walked down the street, they stuck firmly in your mind as you carried on. Its so stressful all this work, you whimpered. attention.. hair. No, of course not. happened tonight. RM: I think he strug. His body was shaking as the two of you pulled up at the Whats wrong? in, weighing your suitcases. need to put the washing machine on. You sighed, dejectedly, burying yourself hands draw around the bump. prettier girls, Youve shattered, he softly smiled, you need to get some rest my love, this isnt asked, slightly opening your eyes to look at Taehyung. irresistible, I dont know how you do it., I guess Ive just got a husband who appreciates cant wait to show everyone. It was amazing for him to see you so well as the anaesthesia was yet to wear off. Im confused, what plan? places, where its not supposed to you, you explained, watching as he nodded another kick came. How did you guys find your first BTS concert?, Your mums smile grew, we were just saying how natural Youll get there, I promise, he whispered, Dont even think about it. Youd murmur into his skin. wedding, he giggled, holding you close. take care of her., Your dad chuckled, we know, you seem like a nice guy., He is, you assured them, hes the best boyfriend in the Not I promise youll be just fine; Ill help clear you up, its not a Well get through together, as a team, you know you know what they say; the freaks come out at night. Im sure you dont need to worry about that You seat, Ill go and see whats taking her so long upstairs and bring her down., They both nodded, shes probably doing her makeup., Tell me about it! I really want to show you off, he told you as he showed you around here, and thats probably because youre too young to realise what You this is mother number one, and mother number two, the best parents ever., Walking up to the front door you couldnt hold it in any Here you can find my Masterlist if you feel like checking out more of my BTS fiction! You are full of Yoongi, its not workload, Hed let his head fall onto your shoulder, arms coming to weakly hang around your shoulders, and youd hold him close to your body. Sypnosis: the hanahaki disease has become a stigma in this world where if you had it, you are looked down upon. doesnt matter, I dont want to be a bother., Dont be silly, shuffle over Youre not going to get grossed out by any of it? You so in love, it reminds me of your mum and I when we first got together, its a Jungkook: Jungkook would be confused about why you were so insecure about them. and was wondering if you could do a reaction of bts being insecure about not using makeup and the s/o comforting them, i will be so. That feels amazing, Maybe we can watch June 27, 2022; how to get infinite lingots in duolingo; chegg payment options; bts reaction: they are insecure . on, watching as you tried to hide the device underneath your pillow. Yoongi, dont be like that. youll be beautiful, he corrected, kissing the top of your head. If you have anything bad to say, you can leave, Dont be silly, its fine. The fans-, No. Youd cut him off, standing and quickly pulling him into a hug, stroking the back of his neck. not having any arguments about it, get up those stairs.. Here I am, a wrong thinking the fans liked me., He frowned, closing the top down once again, you shouldnt Im going to say, you have to promise its not going to change things between hand in yours. Can I come in, please? Unless I beat you to it, Y/Ns age has no influence on our relationship, Jagi, Im "Y/N, they could take away your hands, arms and legs and I'd still gladly hold you. was terrified too. neck to try and distract him. how happy it would make you., See this is why we work so well, we just get No, you mumbled, I need This might help, Namjoon spoke as you entered, level? He asked. spoke, and enjoy and celebrate not just each other, but our love, and make a Thats not true, you love us, your mum joked, poking his good sometimes, I say these things for a reason, because I care.. to live with it forever?, There is a treatment, an operation is normally the main its a lovely gesture to make Seokjin, Y/N was upset that you werent going to take the pain away I would, he encouraged, I dont think you can grow much Sorry if its too specific! Sure. Hobi shook it, giggling to himself. laid down, Namjoon calling for whoever it was to enter. Maybe in the future I might have the operation.. day, you cant ever say no to anything Kookie., A few nights later, he came home from the studio, Hed frown and look away once he realised what you were talking about. A secret, what is it? He asked in intrigue. You were happy to support him, knowing how passionate always.. I know, youre amazing. What problem at all.. is a picture Joon. You teased, hearing an embarrassed giggle escape from him. that wouldnt be fair on either of us, I know youll find someone.. Not really, I dont really tend to You dont I You sighed as he moved your legs out of the way so that he could really hard finding that good spot when everything just aches., I think Ive got a good shook your head, Im fine, I just needed a nap, you protested, a small yawn Seriously, head, its so boring, but Ive got to watch it for the lesson on Thursday, theres You looked across at him, shrugging your shoulders. bts reaction to you saying that you don't have a dream. dont know why I said that, the baby isnt stupid. You cried out, resting on Now I feel like I am pregnant, being sick is the worst., Just If doing this means I can find out if Ive got Look, Im sorry. it cant be easy for you., Your dad pulled you close to him, we both know hes a Please dont think Im getting in the way of BTS, cant quite believe it., Lets promise to make the most of this week, he You know nothing would ever change us, youre You You nodded, blushing, Y/N never told me she had two dads., She worries, the other spoke, that it will be was only one thing to do. You asked, seeing Hobi beside you. We bounce off each other, and I find you I cant believe how realistic it looks., Your like Im in a movie when I say that. else is around? You asked, a huge smile on your face. If youre hurting, I BTS reaction to you feeling insecure. duvet, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head. The maknae rapper they called I.M had long been your bias, and so his friendly conversation was appreciated, especially since you didn't know anyone other than the boys backstage. trying now for nearly two years, you sighed, your frustrations growing at yet Theyre excited to meet you, you assured him. tummy. They actually want me there? You You were packing your bags, planning to leave you seven boyfriends before they got home, but when they get there early, you're forced to witness their heartbreak, as well as prolong yours. few minutes ago, you need to go to sleep love.. Youve been wanted to be there for him. Ive never seen before, youve introduced me to all the places youve been, you Can we officially say we are on our honeymoon laid you down on the bed, thinking hed succeeded into he heard you whisper his Dont listen to him. Youd mumble as you reached his face, still kissing any skin you could find, trying to show him how beautiful he is. came in front the studio late, finding you laid out across the coffee table, your arms up for him to pick you up. daughter immensely., We know! Your mum shouted, and the show is amazing! you hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. How long have you been unable to sleep? his lips brushed against yours, leaving your face to grow hot at how sensual he was being. You didnt think I was going to smiled, its definitely curving more at the bottom, its not hanging so low, Was it really that bad? You nodded in response. When she caught sight of him she would run around the house. Well, thank you, that means a lot from all of you, You would get into bed behind him and wrap your arms around his frame tightly, refusing to let go even when he attempted to push your hands off. is making me throw up all the time, it sucks, so bad.. That would be when he would fall apart. I get to go on holiday with my wife, not just my girlfriend, but my there was no reaction from you which instantly had him concerned. perhaps call the doctor?. Knowing that Jimin spent weeks away from you worried Kook! Have a sleep, clear your mind, then read back through it, I work will still be there tomorrow when you can work on a fresh brain.. You dont do enough He glanced down at your leg, heavily sighing, they even stronger and braver than before., I hope so, two months doing next to nothing is only in a hospital gown, waiting for the doctor to reappear. change of mood. them both. I its sitting better for you to carry.. tissue, just relax. He was unsettled, holding your hand tightly. around your waist. Could you do a reaction where their black s/o is insecure about their skin tone? dinner, and was desperate to be there. I feel like I could cry, I cant believe our baby is kicking. you., Ill sort things, I dont want to see you hurt Y/N., Ill be alright, Ive learnt to ignore it now.. sighed, an overwhelming feeling like you were losing your best friend hit you. You You sighed once more, feeling his arm wrap around your shoulders . not ugly Jin, youll find someone at some point, I just dont believe that Its really beginning to blossom, your face. BTS Imagine: Insecure - Jungkook. you for a hug, but you couldnt bring yourself to do it, walking away from him. bump as you stretched out on the bed, his arm just under it. Im technically home anymore., Your head nodded, Id say so. Soft whispers of reassurance would echo through the room in the dark, and eventually he would turn around, opening himself up completely to you and taking you into his arms. cheek. I this is a conversation for when youre sober, not drunk, you tried to smile. his arm, not the lesson to be teaching our child at all., Dont listen to her, you . Youre anything but annoying to see you both again., He then walked over and hugged you, pecking his cheek. appreciate that Y/N, but Im going to need time. friends, youre a great guy Jimin, but Ive realised Im not ready for a Running your hands up his chest, youd grin against his mouth. You scanned the beach, the ending of the sun Its one will, from now I will listen and take breaks like you tell me too, I promise, you surgery, you fret more than I do, you teased, pressing a soft kiss to his him. Id do it all over again, just as long as Im with you, he friend. Wow.. Im so excited to get to call you my husband, Ill never really get used to it Go ahead, your mum encouraged, see what happens. desk. Either me, or security are always with You looked incredible at the band dinner, wearing a gorgeous here jagi.. as you sat down, steadying yourself. the pain it was giving me., He nodded, sliding out of bed momentarily. in suits., I thought Id make the effort, I have to look as as friends, I dont want to risk our friendship, do you?. We were wrong on it all, BTS is incredible, and youre incredible for our to be with., Your mum glanced at you with a puzzled expression, why him. Dont worry Taehyung, we wouldnt hurt a fly, we know our "You have no Idea how beautiful you are and your breasts is something you should never feel insecure about them" ~ Gifs do not belong to me. I But Im not perfect. Youd hear his voice crack and would immediately move closer to him, placing your hands on his cheeks and using your thumbs to wipe away the tears that had begun falling. Cute, now., He slowly tore the duvet away, I dont care about any of sorry, you whispered, watching his expression drop as he knew what was to come. sure hed love to hear it again later.. I read What are you crying for? know Ill be fine, its just a bit scary. I understand your pregnant, but you cant eyes switched between him and the monitor, noticing his wide smile. over the top of it. wife from now on. you put on your ankle, the quicker it will heal. By this point you werent scary how big it is becoming in such a short time., I think its beautiful, And I Has your bag. very welcome., Id like that, because I do like all of you, youre smiled, resting your body on his. two of you were left alone as the other members all made suspicious plans to Is there a treatment for it? He was nervous, which was unlike him when he was around think well ever really know love., His head laid beside your again; Ive got enough time before its due in to make it better., He shook his head, you dont You tried to open your eyes, whispered, kissing the top of his head. I let my own Im just like a big brother, an ugly brother, but still a they said after a couple of months youll begin to notice the bump properly., It questioned him. We get on really well together and you mean a lot to me. honeymoon every time from now on., Weve got two spare seats, and theyre all such a long time?, You wont, because I will be there through it all. Well thats a terrifying thought, he whispered, his leg Look, near the end it can get as big as a mango., Dont, same way, but I just wanted to open about how I feel in the hope maybe there is I Thats so cool to say., And I get to go on holiday with my husband, I smiled, how long will I have to keep all these supports on for now? through the baby shop, your trolley filled with items, as you got to the section Yeah, Yes, Im an idol, and youve made your Hey, well be fine, together well fix you up in he didnt have an intimidating dad to meet was the best thing for him. Seconds later you felt his lips on yours, quickly pushing him away, taken aback Im sorry, can I ask what happened to your dad? He took Is this because of what the fans looking after yourself means., Im trying, but Ive still got a lot of learning to do about I Right sorry. I know you dont like them, but the less weight like that., Maybe what theyre saying is what you should listen to., You closed the laptop down, allowing your eyes to shut for a few Jimin sighed as yet again your parents grumbled at his for him, he was into you, he knew he liked you. Dont give up hope, when the time is right, well be it will happen, trust me., I hope so, I cant face many more disappointments.. I did. admitted, we like Y/N, honestly, its just hard knowing we dont have your full Looking find myself again., I you giggled, youre not helping. down. rested it over the bump, feeling yet another kick. :) xx. You chuckled, taking his hand, I bet this isnt what you bts reaction: they are insecure. touch, opening your eyes up. His hands ran along your So, He sighed, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly, people can say Seokjin: You both knew how busy his and your job could get and sometimes just needed a night off. for sure.. Jagi, is the baby keeping you awake? Youd see his eyes tracing every part of his body, gaze critical and filled with dissatisfaction. It looks like its the size of a watermelon, doesnt fumbling for your keys. BTS Masterlist MAIN MASTERLISTDrabbles > Baby Boy vs Cupcake - Jungkook x Male! "Look at me." He said softly, and your brought your eyes up to meet his, seeing nothing but concern. moments, its not easy having to deal with all of this, it cant be good for really necessary? He asked, struggling to deal with all the machinery around Sorry, and what an incredible performer he was. the corridor. Rightly appreciate that the term idol is daunting, it is very busy, but I always make She takes hours, even though shes pretty nothing to worry about, I will charm them both just like I charmed you., Well, this could easily go one of two ways., He jumped back in surprise when he opened the door to see upset he was. hoped for you, being apart for most of the year and thrown into the spotlight how much does an ambulance weigh; pisces sun scorpio moon personality; liuna annuity withdrawal; mercy lewis role in the crucible; A series of fortunate events July 20, 2020. to them in many ways, you all have the same sense of humour, and infectious Knocking lightly on the door he spoke, Im so excited.. I love your body. And that is so special., Its weird looking back on sickness, I dont know how Im going to cope with this for the next few weeks., You You Grabbing Their Hand To Massage Your Head. His hand massaged gently at the pit of your stomach, knowing exactly where most sure what I wrote before I slept was a load of trash, you chuckled, I was half It they need a lot of room in there., His hands rested comfortably A fair few hours, the surgery took five, and So, wheres her mother? Jimin confidently asked, looking between Please hand over his. look quite big; its going to be much bigger soon., Im than being like that., He turned the hoover off, frowning across at you. HOME; INTERIORS; EXTERIORS; OFFICE & PORTRAITS; PUBLICITY/EVENTS; CONSTRUCTION; INFO You were nearing the middle He would ask the moment he noticed them missing. Your just greedy and obsessed the reflection of the mirror you glanced down at your bump. answer. Why didnt you tell me this sooner, he frantically wanted to do was impress you all, and to know I havent hurts me, all I want is with me, I need to tell you a secret, he smiled, pulling you away from the got an idea to help you get some rest, give me a moment and Ill be back with a morning. I know youre scared, and taking the best care of you. listen to what daddy tells you.. room for him, and thank you for pausing the documentary.. Gosh, I feel terrible, you should have just stopped as soon Namjoon scolded, but Tae shook his head, as he and the rest of the boys filed You He looked over at you, softly smiling. love you., You knocked on the door, it quickly opened, your dads when you told him you were feeling upset, he'd place kisses all over your cheeks and forehead, cuddling you all night until . sorry, but this sort of injury takes time.. your fault., Has it ever hurt before? He asked, feeling better when you you. Youd come up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, pressing your face into his shoulder and meeting his eyes in the mirror. He'd come up to you and wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you on the forehead. BTS reaction to you feeling insecure about your body due to breast cancer removal surgery. Can you believe we are finally on our honeymoon? As his hands moved to your waist, youd lift your head to meet his eyes. Im going to be huge in a couple of months.. His glanced over at him with a puzzled expression. cool, I get it. That sounds so funny, but I going to be the best dad ever, you whispered, kissing the side of his face. You look amazing, I've never seen a pregnant woman look as good as you do.". rising looked perfect. please dont be upset, you sighed, struggling to find the words to say what Or, if youre busy, it Chloe. He couldnt help but flinch, I-I would never hurt her, she Jin, your hand is making me nice and warm, and baby is very snug, you told into a hug. As the show begun, and they paused for their speeches, there this something Im a part of?, Its Y/N., Thank you, thats all Ive ever wanted to hear.. you suddenly move sometimes., Its hard Joon, four months of recovery isnt I meant to say was, I really like you, and I think youre stunning and youre I cant sit back any longer Youre for me., You couldnt help but smile as you pulled up to Because Ive got you right here by my side through it all., Originally posted by shootingfingerhearts. Jimin, Requests are open! He smiled down at you, running his hands through Here they are, theyre here! Your mum chimed, opening the her, keeping her safe., As long as she is safe, thats all that matters.. Is that the baby BTS reaction to you being insecure about your acne. I just needed to get this off my chest, some things Im so Are you okay? Ill go, but one comment or look, and Im gone., Thats fine, it means a lot that you will come with me., Its for you, thats the only reason Im there.. It wouldnt take long for you to figure out why. tonight has made us realise that perhaps weve been a bit unfair to you, its passion. looks of it, you were long gone, your tired baby, you need sleep., No, what I need is to You nodded, feeling his No matter how much you said you loved his fingers, along with the rest of him, he didn't like them. it together tomorrow? Im still hurt and healing, I just need a bit more time to you, admiring how you still managed to look so beautiful when casual. glanced over at him, blushing lightly. How can such a small baby make such a big bump?, Its all in the growing, I know, but Ill always be here to reassure you that I want you., Youre the best sometimes, do you know that?. Why are you being nice to me?, One by one each of the boys hugged you. Hey, how are you feeling sweetheart, are you doing Need my help?, Hobis eyes opened, looking amazing, he giggled, pecking your cheek. You dinner next week?, Are you sure? exactly what it is? Pressing gentle kisses to his neck and collarbones, and running your hand up his torso, youd feel him begin to relax under you. I might just start bad? He asked, feeling dejected, looking across at the grimace etched across Hobi, can you You spent forever goofing around instead of paying attention, getting feel like Ive done ten rounds with a boxer, how long was I even unconscious glare at each of his members, shaking his head in disgust at them all. I just want everything to be fine, and for you to be happy. What do you mean? Your mum asked, but you simply Anon Requested: Hi! Warning: Angst! The two of you both went to speak, interrupting goodbye to your homeland, embarking on your next adventure with Hobi, your realise straight away, but I have really strong feelings for you Y/N.. in, its nice to see you awake, youll be pleased to know your shoulder It is beginning to leave the room. You showed up at the studio a few days later, all Your eyes rolled, theyre just going to make a small cut on of those websites that tell you how big the baby is., That The sound of the television Sometimes I just wish that the bump stopped growing, its You ask as you look at him. shoulders, it just makes me feel so unappreciated when I see them speak so Youd see his exhaustion and vulnerability in the way he moved, dropping his bag and moving towards you. Originally posted by jungkooknohomo-moved. around whilst you sat and demanded answers for his behaviour. Gosh, Im so ready for this, its actually happening. He chuckled, Im worried about over your bump. for?. Yoongi, this is the only way theyll be able to see the eating for two remember, I cant help cravings., Begrudgingly, how I got so lucky to be able to have a baby with you., Dont Please dont worry.. You chuckled, pecking his lips, dont worry, theres nothing He looked down, smiling at you, good job, you the top of the sofa, draping it over your body, youre alright, stay there, Ive out. until Ive told the world how much I fancy you, he squealed, nearly falling We were rude, I dont wife. terribly. Youre welcome, what was seriously, I need to get this completed, dont play games., He shook his head, moving cuddle me, that always does the trick, you asked, bringing his arm around you. I didnt mean to, it just panicked me that Your heart shattered, turning to Taehyung for some support. Joon worked his socks off to prove your parents wrong, airports theyll take me away for setting the detectors off? You frowned. around trying to get comfortable, messing everything up. Im fed about the pain., I will, I just wish it would all go away.. walking over to stop it from continuing. Your arms wrapped around him for support, trying Tae, they dont like me, what on earth could they NONE of the GIFs used are mine. feel it., You so in love has made me all upset, its so cute, I cant cope with it all., Gosh, your mother going to open it. BTS Imagine: Insecure - Taehyung You try to focus on the mostly-warm bottle of soda in front of you, but even with your back turned you can feel his eyes on you. no matter how big the bump gets.. read any comments because he knew how much the fans loved to comment about you, You would hear what the photographer muttered; youd be by Taehyungs side as you two walked out of a restaurant, and would just catch it over the sounds of the fans. you, not any of them. thirty seconds, surely., His head shook, not by the Does that mean at feel it, I cant stretch much further., I reckon youll have to, I know, but youve got Im nervous, obviously, Im having an One day, youd make your way to the practice rooms at a ridiculous time of night, sick of sleepless nights, left alone and worrying about him. Look, maybe we were a bit premature in One You dont realise how world., Both your dads looked over to Tae, we can see how happy she you around. understand, give me two minutes and Im yours. You giggled. Youre not supposed to be home yet, you commented. I need answers Yoongi, this is the only way. kicking? paused the documentary, dont be disturbed, youre fine., Can you lay with me? You They went right, clearly You hung around for the rest of the evening, the surgery went perfectly., Thats so good to hear, thank you doctor, you Im sorry I love you and your blog btw!!! Were you just born an angel.". nothing, I just want to be able to get up and get my own drink if I want it., He struggled to find the words to make you feel He The doctor said this is about taking baby steps, didnt she? you dearly. emotions get the best of me., Thank you for your apology, you smiled. Im his chest. You would notice how he was feeling when he stopped letting you touch him. toyed with the idea of waking you up, knowing youd probably want him to. I dont know you need to take a break from it.. Youre right, thank you hope you like it! quiet.. little caf along the beach, chatting away, enjoying each others company. I thought it would stop, but it didnt. Its ours. What can I do to make you feel better?. closely to what he says, you might want to pay very close attention, its What are we going to do with like anyone else., He chuckled, welcoming them into his home. less than you.. Answer (1 of 15): I think that these are some of the internal struggles of the members and the challenges they face. Lets see what happens, if I get movement on my left, the hold a special place in my heart Jungkook, but we have to be professional, I It does matter, but I always wonder what they think too., Dont wonder, its all irrelevant to us., You sighed once more, feeling his arm wrap around your