Choose the two beasts that you want to pair, one from the left column and one from the right, and push the START BREEDING button. almost 10 breeding utochamp ??? It appears the calculator is working properly to me. The best level to breed MUSU with PANDALF is 20 and above. You dont have to be playing on a cell phone to get Komocat. I play 2x per day. i thought i have a shield? its good for 7days right.. but its only 1day since i bought a shield? is it possible that the attack can penetrate to my shield? Breeding Pure Dragons These can be breed using any of the 4 legendary dragons. A Treezard cannot be bred with a Thunder-based monster because they are considered opposite elements. Like Monster X has come out of pairings of monster A and B, A and C, A and D, B and E,, Got 10 min. im lv 18 and dont know should i grow up which monster. How Often Can You Breed a Dog?. Free Guided Meditation For Sleep Body Scan. Well-known Fire breeding pairs and their resulting hybrids include: A Firesaur cannot breed with a Light-based monster because they are considered opposite elements. Mia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia KiaraMia Kiara. This might signify that they are now breedable. but is just 10 You will need to buy a legendary habitat for 5M. A mythic monster is a special type of monster that has a 5-star ranking. Anybody have ideas about the new breeding formula for Goldfield and Nebotus??? You can also get Pandalf, Rhynex and Rabidex, OH YES MILLION IN THE STORE THE LENGEND HABITAT I WELL GET IT SOON, OH YES 1.1 MILLION IN THE STORE THE LENGEND HABITAT I WELL GET IT SOON, how to breed nebotus and gold field plssss. giragast + Genie dont give Duchess can someone tell me duchess breeding. playing monster legend!! is it true tht scorchpeg learns a regeneration(nature attack) at level 25?? Now, if you want to have this monster in your gameplay, then its necessary for you to be at level 25. someone can tell me the best breed to get vadamagma ? Monster Breeding Calculator: Erpham and Drop Elemental Sort By: With the Dec 14 update all of the breeding combinations for Legendary monsters have changed. Vixsun=light+panda(16 hrs) Is there any way to turn off arena battle? IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WOLFKAMI AND IROCKMAN WHITE BREEDING? i got full with habitat on all available at present.. and it would be a waste to sell lvl 8 habitats. skipples = +. arck knight,vadamagma,namestrinus drop elemental how is this possible? breeding mersnake with mersnake 33 hours? https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1235458_663437723680575_1300826253_n.jpg. Im breeding days but I cant get the combi to fliploch. My friends and I have gotten 6 or 7 of them from those combos in the last 15 or so attempts. Yay !! do u know what monster is this??? . i got rockantium , guys trust me this monster is really best monster in this game .. Wonder if Monster Legends are going to have Pure Monsters? just bred gigeram and pandakin and got a 5 and a half hour breeding time??? A Tyrannoking cannot breed with a Water-based monster because they are considered opposite elements. dolphchamp+genie=drop elemetal 100 percent, Add me. I have been keeping these two going for 12 breedings at this point and still havent gotten a single drop elemental. how breed nirobi in dragons city? I have got TERRACRANK, DUCHESS and now DROP ELEMENTAL or TARTARUS is on the way. How to get a Drop elemental any ideas???? Can you please confirm if it rally is possible this way and if the rate is really 30%?? Some of the game's most often-used breeding combinations appear below, categorized by base element. Comment avoir un Scorchpeg a Monster Legends svp ( prciser quel monstres accoupler pour lavoir) a part en lachetant merci. Tap the monsters you want to breed and wait for them to make an egg. GiragastTime: 0:13:00:00Odds: 8.33%Expected: 6:00:50:00 can you pls help me what it is??? ???? You get to breed all kinds of monsters and take them to the battle arena to test out your monster battling skills. tomorow another 1m.. wich is better Duchess+Scorchpeg or Scorchpeg+Duchess?? Hello. Can be breed via: Firesaur+Treezard OR Greenasaur+Pandaken For rare monsters, breed Pandaken. Im a BIG monster legends fan! Thanks Charles Earl Finney. In the breeding calculator Firetaur x Light Spirit only lists Succuba as the possible offspring, (with 70% odds and 0 expected time to get her) 2 times in a row I have gotten Fayemelina and I really want Succuba, any suggestions? sadi could hav helped but i dont hav musu and goldcore RaaneTime: 0:21:00:00Odds: 6.00%Expected: 3:10:43:12 This time 35 hours tell me I get????? how can breed the new monsters : Darknubis and Darkzgul?? and Joseph Seeley, Treezard and Raydex only lists Bloomskips as a possibility. I have no clue if it matters what order they go in just an observation hun. Will let you all know what it is later . Route 113, Hoenn (location) This is the Pokmon Location guide for Route 113 in. the new upgrade seriously sucks..bt its beneficial too! Does that mean I will get vadamagma or nemestrinus? What traits do they have? Monster Legends: Breeding Guide (2021) By Geeks10 - March 3, 2021 Monster Legends is a very popular and interesting Multiplayer RPG game available for both Android as well as iOS. . Guys what should we do when we are too Pro for this Game ^___^ hahahhaa. faymelina + fliploch doesnt have neobotus anymore? Breeding: For common monsters, breed Firesaur. sorry had to tell somebody, I am ecstatic. just try to breed always. Rabidex + Skipples = Thorder. I can place Lord of the atlantis to a water habitat because I dont have legendary Habitat. If you love strategy games or just games with a bit of a challenge, youre going to love the Monster Legends game. Time if i breed pandalf + terracrank can i get goldfield? Very strange. add me guys i need monster legend friends, Ginie+mersnake=drop elemental GOT IT AFTER (AROUND 20) TRIES. s monster kamuka ni joshuatheo lagasoa, im getting musu again instead of gastosquish. Light elements have the best shot at hurting their natural foe on the battlefield, the monsters from the Dark side. scorchpeg+treezard,,, Can Legendary monster be kept in any simple habitat rather than legendary habitat. And have a lot of knowledge of the game. Common Nature, took 15sec to breed, and had the egg look exactly like the one for Panda. please fixed the bug in pvp when i use skill its will lag, you actually get gastosquish more than Musu. At level 35 after 2 weeks of play & havent spent a penny. can you add me please, I need friends who would visit my monster legends and help me with my farms. Then you need to have a minimum XP of 25,200. Still, I didnt get arch knight! Anyone know how to get the new legendary? Build your collection and face the ultimate challenge: fighting other players in this fast-paced monster game! please help me. bt i gt light sphinx 5 times until now another light sphinx in breeding Monster Legends Breeding Guide with Charts Your Ultimate Guide, Monster Legends Breeding Guide with charts. Furthermore, according to the developers documents, there are more than 300 different types of monsters. Does level have an effect or something? joseph seeley if pandalf + dragonian beast what will be the result ? can someone tell me how to get fast money? breed rhynex + darknubis no nemestrinus???? Some of the Combinations are already known. 27 hour breeding time with Duchess and Electerx, hoping for Terracrank WISH ME LUCK <3. i tried to get thorder ,i did the combination for about 5 times but still i cant get the legendary monster., does the level of monster affect on what will be the result in breeding? I put Skipples left and tyrannoking right, but the result comes out with Skipples + Arch Knight. Scott Orgera is a former Lifewire writer covering tech since 2007. Dark monsters should focus their attacks on Earth beasts when possible while avoiding the obvious Light element. Theyre they only two I have been able to get the art assets for so far. New, to me, epic monster, Esthirel looks awesome!!!! F Does any one have a combo for irockman & also drop?? Been trying to breed drop-elemental for about 5weeks anyone knows a better way. Yes.. add me send friend request please.. thx u, I also just had a 3.5 hour breeding time with these 2 and it was Osidia. Does anyone knows where to leave a comment or question for the creators of this game?? I got 57 monster and 1 of them r master fong. when i breed vapwhirl to another vapwhirl i got a razfeesh, Looking for friends in Monster Legends to add or add me, very coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool app, Add mei ned more monster legends friends, i got 4 epic monsters WOWEST WEBSITE THIS IS I GET MANY INFORMATION ABOUT DIFFERENT MONSTER S BREDING, -Qvor, what monster did you use cause Ive been trying but havent got an luck on get one yet, i bred these 2 and i got something that has to be left for 10 hours to hatch, What do u breed to get Dommeath,Ill tried combo metalsaur + Worker Hulk,but keep getting Manolyth,do I keep trying combo or does someone know another combo,please help, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, musu <3 terrackrank=rockantium 01231654+45797+*43446-4-74574-765464+45er4t543467tdrg455666666 10.0865498714562879213554896548551455554544554458sdt. If i breed 2 mersnake, i got a razfeesh ? Breeding Dragonian Beast and a Beefcake with 10 min breeding time creates a Tarzape. I got mine just by breeding on the computer. skipples+terracrank Odd. Wooh! The higher the ranking, the more powerful they are in the game. A Light Spirit cannot breed with a Fire-based monster because they are considered opposite elements. Skipples, Goldcore or Scorchpeg on the way from Skipples x Freettle! s Do i really need to reach lvl 25 1st before Im able to breed any legendary monster? I just bred a musu and drop element and got a 14 hr breeding time. how do i get 3 stars/?? Play it daily! it really sucks It can be equipped with armor or mask relic. How Does Breeding Work In Monster Legends? punya semua itu elctrex lvl 9,bonbon distorage. . Scorchpeg + Scorchpeg = Nemestrinus or Vadamagma. The prominent hero in group F is Morgz Dielab. , The Genie and the Dragonian Beast also makes the Erpham. Razfeesh + Rabidex = Lord of the Atlantis. I never started doing them and never built a arena so Im making money for upgrades and food with no problem. sasa I have the assumption that Wolfkami, Irock Man, Esthirel and Worker Hulk are now breedable. or Really old? Hybrid Monsters with both opposite elements will always be Epic Monsters. My ML is not working right now . pandaken(my opponents) can perform ZEN FURY onto another monster and i cant .. my 1st legendary monster. Rare Monsters can be used to breed with Shugabush. ^^ thanks. How comes u can fight those monsters but they dont appear in the available monsters? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo, llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc, Odd bug breeding Fliploch and Fliploch. Why is Legendary Habitat so costly, 5M..its very much for a newbie like me!!! how i can get schorpeg and tao tao pls ..reply, can vandamagma be placed in fire habitat???? sa Outside of any breeding event, the combinations listed below are the only ways to breed the particular monsters. Skipples + Scorchpeg is the way to do it. Bred Rhynex and Panda and I got a new pet who you dont have in your list. pls.. can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ObsidiaTime: 0:09:00:00Odds: 17.50%Expected: 5:13:39:00 ), Ok, thanks. Both ended up being Scorchpeg, but the hatching time was only 4 hours. lol worked got kimmles gift lol so cute!!!! M marilize 16 followers More information HOW TO 58 BREED LEGENDARY FREE in MONSTER LEGENDS - YouTube Monster Legends Breeding Guide Monster Legends Game Legendary Monsters Goku Drawing Looks like Breeding and Hatching times are not always the same anymore. Feel free to add me if you play Dragon City or Monster Legends. Light Spirit lvl 75+Thunder lvl 35=16 hours PELITWIRL. Can someone say me how to get razfeesh or rabidex, and how much time I need to breed? For Monster Legends & Dragon City. She never built the arena building either but because she clicked on the quest for it and tried out the arena battles now its always taking her gold for battle loses even though she doesnt battle anymore. can you tell me , Monster Legends Breeding Guide With Pictures [Chart]. It is taking 1 day and 8 hours. These are the confirmed combinations for Legendary monsters: Razfeesh + Rabidex = Lord of the Atlantis. Last night I tested, and in 25 tries Nature + Nature/Thunder all resulted in Nature. Monster Legends Full Breeding Guide Chart Legendary Rhynex + Darknubis = Nemestrinus Skipples + Duchess = Vadamagma Musu + Terracrank = Rockantium Roabidex + Tartarus = Thorder Razfeesh + Drop Elemental = Lord of the Atlantis Fayemelina + Darknubis = Darkzgul Erpham + Drop Elemental = Goldfield Goldcore + Esthirel = Arch Knight . (Firanda still comes in some of the Mistery Eggs.). You need to use dual element monsters to do so. plsssss beyan nyo ako legend egg kahet isa lang .. Mr. Seeley is there a way to adapt the breeding calculator to say an android app so people (like me) can play around with different breeding options when not online? and josephwhat is that dungeon habitat in your dragon city?? wow just bred a djinn-terracrankegg returns in 16 hours which = genie , i have now my first legendary the nemestinus. PLEASE add me on dragon city & monster legends EVERYBODY!!! Do you have the same problem? I am a daily player and sent gifts the most of the day. Razfishis unique becouse you can breed him with using water mosnetrs only you dont have to use dark. Each one has a different level and can be leveled up even further. it looks cool but I cant find it anywhere. sir joseph may breeding is 1 day and 22 hours what will we be the result. please someone tell me how to breed thorder 50%, 7 days and i well buy the lengandary habitat, wats is the best combination for magma because i need one, hey musu+terrakqnk is work but soory not camera to confirme it. Add me if your an active Monster Legends player and an active gift giver! do i need a legendary habitat for a legendary monster? If You Get A Legendary Dragon Such As An Arch Knight! Loving gacha games at the moment? Hi guys, How to breed worker hulk???????????? Ive bred around 5 or 6 Rhynexs, so much so that Im sick of the sight of the things, but not a single Rabidex. that would make number 7 of the ledgends I have. i try but i cant so i must build legendary habitat for my Vadamagma, I am i always recieving attacks from random people and im losing so much money i didnt even fight them what is happening honestly, kkkkkkkkkkkkkokjokokolpkkolokolookloklokolokolok. Electrex. In addition, breeding two Mersnakes together typically produces another Common Mersnake but can occasionally result in an Epic Razfeesh. If I breed a shanky and a shock turtle there is only a 6% chance of getting a razfeesh? pandalf goldcore musu and fayemlina arent supposed to give any legends. Electrex + Scorchpeg = Nemestrinus I breed dzin and greenosaur and I have pandalf. *notice you can send the same person a gift every minute* < that adds up. I got a Musu by breeding an Obsidia with a Mersnake. Im getting one that isnt on here, it takes 33 hours.